Admissiblity of Composite Transfer Grant (CTG) on Retirement – Deptt. of Post order
Government of India
Ministry of Communication
Department of Posts
Establishment Division/P.A.P Section
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi — 1100 01
Date: 12th January, 2022.
- All Chief Postmasters General/ Postmasters General
- Chief General Manager, BD Dte/Parcel Dte/ PLI Dte
- Director RAKNPA/ GM CEPT’ Directors of All PTCs,
- Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, R.K. Puram, New Delhi
- All General Managers (Finance)/ DAP/ DDAP
Sub: Admissibility of Composite Transfer Grant (CTG) on Retirement-regd.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of the Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance Office memorandum No.19030/1/2017-E.IV dated 06 January, 2022 on the subject cited above for kind information and further necessary action in this regard.
2. All postal circles are directed to ensure strict compliance of the order and to widely circulate this O.M. in all offices including attached/subordinate offices under their control.
Assistant Director General (Estt.)
Phone No. 011-23096191
Encl.: As above. [DoE No.19030/1/2017- E.IV dated the 6th January, 2022]
- PPS to Secretary (Posts)/ PS to Director General Postal Services.
- Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/ Member (P)/ Member (O)/ Member (PLI)/ Member (Banking)/ Member (Tech)/ Member (Plg & HRD)
- AS & FA
- Sr. DDG (Vig) & CVO/ Sr. DDG (PAF)/ Director General P&T (Audit)
- Secretary, Postal Services Board
- Chief Engineer (Civil) Postal Directorate
- Budget Section/ PA Wing/ STT Section of Postal Directorate
- All other Sections of Postal Directorate
- All recognized Federations/ Unions/ Associations
- GM, CEPT for uploading the order on the India Post website
- Guard File/Spare Copies.