Grant of Paid Holiday on 28th Oct, 3rd Nov & 7th Nov 2020 to the employees in view of General Elections to the Legislative Assembly of Bihar
F. No. 12/3/ 2016-JCA-2
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
Establishment (JCA-2) Section
North Block, New Delhi
Dated: 16th October, 2020
Subject: General Elections to the Legislative Assembly of Bihar – Grant of Paid holiday to employees on the day of poll -regarding
The undersigned is directed to state that as informed by the Election Commission of India, vide their letter No.ECI/ PN/ 64/ 2020, dated 25.09.2020, Schedule for General Election to the Legislative Assembly of Bihar are as under.
|S. No||Legislative Assembly Bihar||Date of Poll||Day|
|1.||Phase-I (71 ACs)||28.10.2020||Wednesday|
|2.||Phase-II (94 ACs)||03.11.2020||Tuesday|
|3.||Phase-III (78 ACs)||07.11.2020||Saturday|
2. In this regard , it is stated that the guidelines issued by this Department vide OM 12/ 14/99-JCA, dated 10.10.2001 regarding closure of Government Offices and grant of paid holiday, may be followed by all the Central Government Offices, including the industrial establishments, in the concerned State.
3. The above instructions may please be brought to the notice of all concerned.
4. Hindi version will follow.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
- All Ministries / Departments of Government of India.
- UPSC/CVC/C&AG/Lok Sabha Secretariat/Rajya Sabha Secretariat / President ‘s Secretariat / Vice President’s Secretariat / PM ‘s Office /Supreme Court/ High Court of Bihar / Central Administrative Tribunal.
- All attached and subordinate offices of Ministry of Personnel, G. & Pensions/ MHA.
- Secretary, Staff Side, National Council (JCM), 13-C, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi.
- Chairmen/ Secretaries, Central Government Employees Welfare Coordination Committee , in the State Capital of Bihar.
- National Commission for Scheduled Castes/ National Commission for Scheduled Tribes/ National Commission for Backward Classes.
- The Chief Secretary of the State Government of Bihar.
- The Election Commission of India, New Delhi -w. r .t. letter no. ECI/ PN/ 64/ 2020 dated 25.09.2020.
- Hindi Section, DoPT – with the request to provide the Hindi Translation.
Source: Click here to view/download PDF