Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus for 2019-20/ Replacement of GP 1800 & GP 4600 with GP 1900 & GP 4800/ Pre-mature Retirement – Points of Discussion with CEO/MR and AIRF P
Brief of the meeting held today with Hon’ble MR and Chairman and CEO of the Railway Board on the long pending genuine demands of the Railwaymen for more than three hours
Brief of the meeting held on 11th October 2020 between Hon’ble Minister of Railway and Chairman and CEO of the Railway Board and representatives of All India Railwaymen’s Federation (AIRF) on the long pending genuine demands of the Railwaymen for more than three hours.
The A.I.R.F. issued the point of discussion attached as Annexure-I for circulation among all concerned. The General Secretary Sh. Shiva Gopal Mishra informed that the Minister of Railway and Chairman & CEO of the Railway Board have given positive response in many of the cases, including PLB to Railwaymen. He also informed that the details of the discussions will be sent shortly.
POINT OF DISCUSSION
ANNEXURE – `A’
- Promotion of staff from GP 1800/- to GP 1900 – Replacement of GP 1800/- with GP 1900.
- Replacement of GP 4600/- with GP 4800/- (although Railway Ministry agreed, no orders issued till date).
- Withdrawal of closure decision of five Railway Printing Presses.
- Payment of PLB (for the year 2019-2020) to Railwaymen.
- Implementation of accepted recommendations of 7th CPC in the case of following categories of Railway Staff:-
- OT Assistants of Medical Department in Railways.
- Harmonization of the cadre of Laboratory Superintendent of Medical Department in Railways.
- SSO (Accounts) in Railways.
- Absorption of Course Completed Act Apprentices.
- Allotment of GP 4600/Pay Level-7 to Loco Pilot (Mail/Express) in Railways.
- Absorption of Quasi Administrative Units Staff in Railways in GP 1800/Pay Level-1 vacancies.
- Upgradation of staff of S&T Cadre in Railways.
- Career growth of Pointsman Category – Decision on EDs Committee Report after due consultation with the Federations.
- Proposed new Scheme “SALUTE” – needs modification/improvement in consultation with the Federations.
- Decision to surrender posts, particularly 50% non-safety posts –review RBE No. 48/2020 dated 2nd July, 2020 & ensure consultations.
- Appointment of wards of safety staff who have been found medically fit prior to 27/10/2017 under LARSGESS – Bombay Division of Western Railway and Bhusawal Division of Central Railway have not yet issued appointment orders despite Railway Board’s instructions.
- Provision of adequate funds to the Railways for ensuring payment of various incentives and allowances – abnormal delay has been causing agony and frustration among Railway Staff.
- Covid-19:- Removal of ceiling of maximum 30 days special casual leave and restoration of quarantine leave in Indian Railway Establishment Code Vol. I for Railway Staff. Extension to retain Railway accommodation till 31st March, 2021.
- Decision for premature retirement of Railway Staff on attaining 50/55 years of age or completion of 30 years of service in Railways should be rescinded.
- Curtailing 10% posts from DR quota to be filled through LDCE –making it open to all.
- Railway Board’s letter No.E(P&A)II-2017/20.09/2020 (RBE No.83/2020), regarding Night Duty Allowance, needs to be reviewed and recoveries should be stopped immediately. Matter should be discussed immediately with the Federations, as the railway employees perform unique nature of duties (during 22-06 hours).