Railway Board : Treatment of Railway medical beneficiaries at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
October 28, 2020
The General Manager, All lndian Railways/PUs, NF(Con), CORE
The DG/R DSO/Luck now, DG/NATR/Vadodara
CAOs, DMW/Patiala, WPO/Patna, COFMOW/N DLS, RWP/Bela, CAO/TROAF
Sub: Treatment of Railway medical beneficiaries at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
Ref: i) Railway Board ‘s letters nos. 2014/H/ 15/1/ AIRF dated 27.4.2018 & 21.06.2018
ii) Railway Board ‘s letter no. 2017/Trans/01/Policy dated 18.10.2017
iii) Central Railway’s letter no.G.202/Trans.Cell/2018/2 dated 06.03.2019
Vide Central Railway’s letter at Reference (iii ) above, regarding delegation of power to General Managers of Western & Central Railway to sanction advance payment of treatment for Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT) at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai when exceeds financial limit contained in PGI/Chandigarh’s letter dated 11.5.2016 and Railway Board’s earlier delegations vide reference (i) and (ii) above, Board (Member/Finance & Chairman & CEO) have approved the following:
- General Managers, Central Railway & Western Rail way, as the case may be, are delegated the power to sanction the advance amount of treatment for Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT) at Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH), Mumbai, even when exceeds the financial limit contained in PGI/Chandigarh’s letter dated 11.05.2016 or sanction of advance payment as per the subsequent instructions issued by CGHS on the subject of Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT) at Tata Memorial Hospital.
- Other rules and Guidelines in this regard will remain same and as modified from time to time.
This issues with the concurrence of Associate Finance of Transformation Cell, Railway Board.
Kindly acknowledge and ensure compliance.
October 28, 2020
1. PFAs, All Indian Railways & Production Units
2. The ADA !(Railways), New Delhi
3. The Director of Audit, All Indian Railways
(Ajeet Kumar Srivastava)
Executive Director Accounts
Copy: As per list attached.
Source: Railway Board