Empanelment of Hospitals / Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Centres for ECHS
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Dept of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
New Delhi the, 20th November 2020.
The Managing Director
Central Organisation, ECHS
Near Gopinath Circle
Delhi Cantt —10
Subject: EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS / NURSING HOMES AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES FOR ECHS
1. I am directed to state that in terms of the provisions of Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No. 22B(04)/2010/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011. 22B(02)/2013/ US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Oct 2013, 22B8(02)/201 S/US(NE)/D(Res) dated 24 Feb 72015 ard 22B(02)/2020/WE/D(Res-1) dated 3C Jan 2020, it has now been decided by the competent authority to upgrade status from Non-NABH/Non-NASL to NABH/NABL Empanelled Hospital with additional facilities of 20 Private Hospitals/Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Laboratories for different specialities and procedures with ECHS as recommended by the 22nd Screening Comimitteed for empanelment of Medical facilities with ECHS in its meeting held on 15 Oct 2020 under the chairmanship of MD. ECHS as per the list attached in the Annexure:-
|Ser. No.||City||Name of Hospitals||Annexure No|
|1.||Amritsar||Nirmaljot Eye Hospital||Annexure- 1.|
|2.||Amritsar||The Corporate Hospital||Annexure- 2.|
|3.||Amritsar||Uppal Neuro Hospital||Annexure- 3.|
|4.||Bangalore||Cytecare Hospital Pvt Ltd||Annexure- 4.|
|5.||Bangalore||Fortis Hospital Ltd||Annexure- 5.|
|6.||Bangalore||Healthcare Global Enterprises Ltd||Annexure- 6.|
|7.||Bangalore||Manipal Hospitals (A unit of Manipal Health Enterprises Ltd)||Annexure- 7.|
|8.||Bangalore||MS Ramaiah Memorial Hospital||Annexure- 8.|
|9.||Bangalore||Vikram Hospital (Bengluru) Pvt Ltd||Annexure- 9.|
|10.||Delhi, Pratpaganj||Max Super Speciality Hospital (A Unit of Balaji Medical & Diagnostic Research Centre)||Annexure- 10.|
|11.||Ghaziabad||Yashoda Hospital & Research Centre||Annexure- 11.|
|12.||Jaipur||Rungta Hospital||Annexure- 12.|
|13.||Jammu||BEE ENN General Hospital||Annexure- 13.|
|14.||Jammu||Kamal Nayan Vision Centre||Annexure- 14.|
|15.||Kaithal||Shah Hospital||Annexure- 15.|
|16.||Mohali||Indus Internatioal Hospital (Unit of Indus Super Speciality Healthcare Pvt Ltd)||Annexure- 16.|
|17.||Mysuru||JSS Hospital (Run By Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara Medical Services Trust)||Annexure- 17.|
|18.||Nawanshahr||Raja Diagnostic Centre & Hospital||Annexure- 18.|
|19.||Pathankot||Amandeep Hospital||Annexure- 19.|
|20.||Rajkot||NM Virani Wockhardt Hospital||Annexure- 20.|
2. All the terms and conditions including fixation of rates payable to empanelled hospitals will be regulated under Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 22B(04)/2010/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011 and amended from time to time.
3. The rates for ECHS Hospital/Nursing Home, Dental Centres and Diagnostic Centres as approved by the Empowered Committee will be as per CGHS rates and will be notified by the Director, Regional Centre ECHS to all concerned including Polyclinics, SEMOs, CDA/PCDA and Central Organization ECHS.
4. Empanelment of CGHS empanelled hospitals is subject to the hospital providing proof of its being a CGHS empanelled facility as on the date of signing MoA with ECHS.
5. CGHS empanelled medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period for which the facilities hold valid MoA with CGHS. The MoA will be exendable once CGHS renew the MoA with the medical facilities.
6. NABH accredited medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period of validity of NABH certificate and the MoA will be renewed once the medical facility is issued revalidation/renewed NABH certificate.
(Dr. P.P. Sharma)
(1) CGDA, New Delhi
(2) Concerned PCsDA/CSDA