Jawahar Navoday Vidyalaya – II at Palamu | Change of Permanent site reg.
नवोदय विद्यालय समिति Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
शिक्षा मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार Ministry of Education, Govt. of India
(स्कूल शिक्षा और साक्षरता विभाग) (Deptt. of School Education & Literacy)
बी-15, इंस्टीट्युशनल एरिया, सैक्टर-62, नोएडा, गोतम बुद्ध नगर (उ.प्र,) – 201309
B-15, Institutional Area, Sector-62, NOIDA, Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.)- 201309
दूर. 0120-2405969, 70, 71, 72, 73 , फैक्स : 0120-2405182
वेबसाईट /Website : www.Navodaya.gov.in
F. No 2-12/2008-NVS(GA)/141
The Principal Secretary (Education)
Government of Jharkhand,
Subject: Change of Permanent Site of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (II) in District Palamu (Jharkhand) – reg.
In continuation with this office letter of even number dated 08.07.2009 (Copy enclosed), I am to convey the approval of the Chairman, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti for change of permanent site for establishing of second Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya at the following place subject to the conditions contained in this letter and also as per Inspection Report submitted by the Site Selection Committee.
|Location of JNV Palamu – II||Name of the District|
Welfare Hostel, Hussainabad,
Village Kathounda, P.O. Japla,
District Palamu, Jharkhand
PIN – 822116
2. The Vidyalaya is already functional form its temporary site mentioned above from the Academic Session 2009-10 onwards. The initially offered land at Village Koluha Sonvarsha, P.O. Mohammadganj transferred in favour of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. However, construction of the Vidyalaya could not be started as it was not found sufficient for construction of the Vidyalaya. Construction could not be started at the alternate land offered at Village Teta, P.O. Japla, Hussainabad as it was not transferred in favour of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Now the State Government has offered the above alternate site for construction of the Vidyalaya at Permanent Site and the same has been transferred in favour of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
3. For the effective management of the Vidyalaya, it has been decided to designate District Magistrate/Deputy Commissioner/Collector of the concerned district as the Chairman of the Vidyalaya Management Committee. The establishment of the aforesaid Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is subject to the conditions that the permanent site allotted for the construction of JNV complex will have to be made functional from the point of view of its utilization with provision of roads, access to the premises, supply of water, electricity, telephone connection etc. at the cost of the State Govt.
4. The land allotted for construction of Vidyalaya buildings shall be free from all
encumbrances and rights and NVS will have no liabilities in this regard in future.
5. If any of the conditions mentioned above and in the Inspection Report are not
fulfilled, it will be open for the Samiti to re-consider the proposal and keep in abeyance the functioning of JNV in Palamu – II (Jharkhand).
6. In case any further clarification is required, the following officers of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Haqrs. may be contacted:-
|i.||Shri Vinayak Garg, IRSEE Commissioner||–||0120-2975740-55|
|ii.||Shri G. Arumugam, Joiont Commissioner (Admn.)||–||0120-2975751|
|iii.||Shri N. K. Pahwa, Deputy Commissioner (Admn.)||–||0120-2975743|
|iii.||Shri Raghuvendra Kumar, Assistant Commissioner (Admn.)||–||0120-2975749|
This issues with the approval of competent authority.
Assistant Commissioner (Admn.)