Periodical Cleanliness Campaign in Departmental Canteens – DOPT O.M dated 24-02-2021
Government of India
Department of Personnel, P.G. and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi, dated 24th February, 2021.
Subject: – Swachh Bharat Mission-Departmental Canteens-Regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. No. 10/1/2014-Dir. (C.) dated 26.09.2014 (copy enclosed) and 09.10.2014 wherein all Ministries/Departments were requested to carry out periodical cleanliness campaign (at least once in a month) in respect of Departmental Canteens under their administrative control through respective Management Committees and send a report in the prescribed proforma.
2. Detailed guidelines with reference to observation and maintenance of cleanliness in Departmental Canteens were also enclosed with the letter referred above.
3, All Ministries/Departments are requested to furnish report on cleanliness campaign carried out by them in respect of Departmental Canteen by 15th day of every month positively to Office of the Director (Canteens) at [email protected].
Furnishing of reports in physical form may please be avoided.
Under Secretary to the Government of India.
Tel No. : – 011-24646961
Copy to:- :
- All Ministries/Department’s of the Government of India.
(Director/Deputy Secretaries Incharge, Administrative Division/Wing as per Standard List).
- President’s Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Director (Admn.), DOP&T, North Block, New Delhi.
- Director of Audit, Central Revenue, New Delhi.
- Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance, New Delhi.
- Controller General of Defence Accounts, R.K. Puram, West Block, New Delhi.
- CAO’s Office, Ministry of Defence, DHQ, PO, New Delhi-110011.
- Administrator, all Union Territories as per standard list.