Empanelment of New Delhi Centre for Sight Limited under CGHS Kolkata for a period of 2 years w.e.f. 28th January 2021
Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Office of the Additional Director
Central Government Health Scheme
6, Esplanade East (Gr. Floor), Kolkata — 700 069.
Date: 27th January 2021
Subject : Empanelment – Private Hospitals, Exclusive Eye Hospitals / Centers, Exclusive Dental Clinics, Cancer Hospitals / Units, Diagnostic Laboratories & Imaging Centers under Continuous Empanelment Scheme, 2017 under CGHS, Kolkata — reg.
In pursuance of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi Guidelines — 2017 as available on the website of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi on the above mentioned subject (for Continuous Empanelment Scheme 2017) for empanelment of new Health Care Organizations (HCOs), it is hereby intimated that New Delhi Centre for Sight Limited, 106, Near Madhyamgram Crossing, Jessore Road, Madhyamgram, West Bengal — 700 129 has been empanelled under CGHS, Kolkata for a period of 02 (Two) years w.e.f. 28th January 2021 or till the validity of HCOs empaneled in 2014 & later on or till next empanelment whichever is earlier.
The Health Care Organizations (HCOs) who qualified for empanelment under CGHS, Kolkata have signed the Memorandum of Agreement with CGHS, Kolkata and submitted all other requisite documents and have accepted the rates of 2014 of CGHS, Kolkata uploaded in the website of CGHS, Kolkata.
A copy of this Office Memorandum along with a list of empanelled HCOs is placed on the website of CGHS, Kolkata (www.cghskolkata.nic.in).
Enclosure: – Services provided by the empanelled HCO.
(Dr. N.C. Debbarman)
The General Manager / Chief Executive Officer / Authorized Signatory,
New Delhi Centre for Sight Limited,
106, Near Madhyamgram Crossing, Jessore Road, Madhyamgram,
West Bengal — 700 129,
Copy to: –
- All Ministries / Departments, Government of India.
- Cabinet Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhawan, New Delhi.
- The Director, (CGHS) Directorate General of CGHS, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Room No. 545, A Wing, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi — 110011.
- Dr. L. Dharan, Sr. CMO (SAG), MCTC, Kalibari, New Delhi — 110 011.
- All Additional Directors of CGHS cities in India.
- All Pay & Account Offices under CGHS.
- The Addl. DDG (HQ), Directorate General of CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi — 110 011.
Source: Click here to view/download PDF