Covid Vaccination Phase II : Directions to be followed by ECHS Polyclinics – ECHS order dated 08-03-2021
Central Organisation ECHS
Integrated HQ of MoD (Army)
Adjutant General’s Branch
Near Gopinath Circle
08 Mar 2021
IHQ of MoO (Navy)/Dir ECHS (N)
Air HQ (VB)/DPS
HQ Southern Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Eastern Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Western Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Central Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Northern Command (A/ECHS)
HQ South Western Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Andaman & Nicobar Command (A/ECHS)
All Regional Centres
COVID VACCINATION : ECHS MEMBERS FOR ABOVE 60 YEARS AND AGE GP OF 45 YEARS TO 59 YEARS WITH CO-MORBIDITIES IN AFMS HEALTHCARE FACILITIES (HCFs)
1. Pl ref the fwg :-
(a) CO ECHS letter No 8/49762/AG/ECHS dated 10 Feb 2021 and letter of even No dated 01 Mar 2021 (Copy attached)
(b) O/o DGAFMS letter No PC-402/7/nCoV/OGAFMS/DG-3A dated 08 Mar 2021 (Copy attached)
2. COVID-19 Vaccination of ECHS members will be conducted using Co-WIN portal at AFMS healthcare facilities, which are being registered in Co-WIN portal as ‘COVID Vaccination Centres (CVC)’. These AFMS CVCs will be available as a choice for vaccination of dependants of serving personnel and ECHS members after online registration. These beneficiaries can also exercise the option of getting vaccinated at Government or private COVID Vaccination Centres and other facilities listed in the Co-WIN app in addition to AFMS hospitals. No reimbursement is permitted for vaccination taken in a private empanelled or non-empanelled hospital.
3. Spot registration facility will be available in all AFMS hospitals till such time the Co-WIN portal is updated to include the AFMS hospitals. The ‘Spot Registration’ will be carried out on ‘First Come First Serve’ (FCFS) basis. Subsequently once the AFMS hospitals are included in Co-WIN portal, the beneficiaries can registered themselves online.
4. To streamline process of registration of ECHS members and COVID Vaccination at designated AFMS HCFs, following directions will be followed at ECHS Polyclinics :-
(a) OIC ECHS PC will be responsible for preparing eligibility certificate in name of eligible ECHS beneficiary as per format given in Appx ‘A’ in 02 copies. 01 signed copy has to be given to service hosp (AFMS hosp) in original (No photocopy should be accepted by service hosp). 01 copy will be kept with ECHS PC.
(b) OIC ECHS PC will prepare nominal roll of ECHS beneficiaries whom such certificate is issued and forward it to Regional Centres on daily basis as per format given in Appx ‘B’.
(c) Medical Officers of ECHS Polyclinic will provide medical certificate to age gp between 45 years to 59 years with co-morbidities as directed in ibid letter dated 01 Mar 2021.
(d) ECHS PC will facilitate the beneficiaries in vaccination registration process as directed in ibid letter dt 10 Feb 2021.
5. RC ECHS will forward compiled report of all PCs to this HQ (mail ID – [email protected]) on daily basis as per format given in Appx ‘C’.
6. The vaccines currently available with the AFMS are for HCWs and FLWs. These vaccines will not be utilized ab-initio for vaccination of ECHS members till such time clarifications in this context is received from the MoHFW. ESM may be advised to be in contact with OIC ECHS PC before going to Service Hospital.
7. Wide publicity utilizing all channels of communication will be given to ensure that maximum beneficiaries are able to avail the facility.
8. This is for your further necessary action and dissemination please.
9. This has the approval of MD ECHS.
(Panchal Kalpeshkumar S)
Jt Dir (Med)
for MD ECHS
Encls :As above.
Copy to :-
DGMS (Navy)/Health – for info please.
Stats & Automation Sec – for uploading this letter on ECHS website.