Admission of wards of Kashmiri migrants in Kendriya Vidyalayas
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHA
(Ministry of Education, Govt. of India)
18-Institutional Area Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg
No. F. 110331-08/ 2020/ KVSHQ/ Acad./2756
Dated: 05 -04-2021
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
All Regional Offices
Sub: Admission of wards of Kashmiri migrants in Kendriya Vidyalayas reg.
In continuation to this office letter of even number dated 24.08.2020 regarding the above cited subject, It is informed that Government of India, Ministry of HRD (Now Ministry of Education) vide letter dated 16.03.2015 has extended the concession in admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas for the wards of Kashmiri Migrants till further orders.
2. Accordingly, the following concessions are given for admission of wards of Kashmiri migrants in Kendrlya Vidyalayas :
- Extension of date of admission by 30 days.
- Relaxation In cut -off percentage, so as to be equal to that applicable for SC/ST students subject to minimum eligibility requirement.
- Admission to be over and above the class strength.
3. The Vidyalaya should ensure verification of the documents in support of Migration from Kashmir Valley before admission is given .
You are requested to comply with the above instruction.
Joint Commissioner (Aca.)
- Shri Santosh Kumar Singh, Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India, Ministry of Education (UT-2) ShashriBhawan, New Delhi with reference to Ministry of HRD letter No. F.3(iv)-3/97-UT-2 dated 16.03.2015 for information.
- Shri SumeerChrungoo, President, Kashmiri Samiti Delhi(Regd), Kashmir Bhawan, Kashmir Bhawan Marg, Amar Colony, Lajpat Nagar-IV, New Delhi-110024-for information.
- Jammu Kashmir VicharManch, 18 Shyam Enclave, New Delhi-110092 for information.
- The Under Secretary (NER), Department of Higher Education, MHRD.
Joint Commissioner (Acad.)
SCHEDULE FOR ADMISSION
The Admission Schedule for the Session 2021-22 will be as under:-
|1||प्रवेश के लिए बिज्ञापन|
Advertisement for admission
|Fourth week of March, 2021.|
|2||कक्षा – १ के लिए पंजीकरण – ऑनलाइन माध्यम से|
Online Registration for Class-I
|01.04.2021 (Thursday) 10:00 AM onwards|
|3||कक्षा – १ के लिए ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण की अंतिम तिथि|
Last date of Online Registration for Class-I.
|19.04.2021 (Monday) till 7:00 PM (19 days)|
|4||(a) Declaration of provisional select and waitlist of registered candidates|
सभी पंजीकृत बिदयार्थियों की चयनित एवं प्रतीक्षित सूचि का प्रदर्शन(b) Admission of eligible candidates of selected list in following order:(i) RTE(ii) From Service Priority Category (I and 11) only(iii) Shortfall of Reservation Quota after admission in (i) and (ii) above
|1st list on 23.04.2021 (Friday)2nd list on 30.04.2021 (Friday) (if seats remain vacant)|
3rd list on 05.05.2021 (Wednesday) (if seats remain vacant)
|5(i)||Declaration of provisional select list of candidates as per priority service category for unreserved seats, if any (keeping the left over reserved seats blocked).||03.05.2021 (Monday) to05.05.2021 (Wednesday) (3 days)|
|5(ii)||Extended date for Second Notification for offline Registrations for admissions to be made under RTE Provisions, SC/ST and OBC (NCL) if sufficient applications not received in online mode.||Notification on 10.05.2021 (Monday)Registration from|
10.05.2021 (Monday) to
13.05.2021 (Thursday) Display of list and Admissions
15.05.202 (Saturday) to
|6||Registration for Class-II onwards (except Class XI)- Subject (in offline mode) to availability of vacancies in a particular class.||08.04.2021 (Thursday) to 15.04.2021 (Thursday)|
|7||Declaration of list of class II onwards.||19.04.2021 at 4:00 PM (Monday)|
|8||Admission for class II onwards.||20.04.2021 (Tuesday) to|
|9||Last date of admission for all classes except class XI.||31.05.2021.(Monday)|
|10||For KV students: Registration for admission in class XI.||Within 10 days after declaration of class X results|
|11||KV students: Display of admission list & admissions for Class-XI.||Within 20 days after declaration of class X results.|
|12||Non-KV students: Registration, display of admission list & admissions in class XI (Subject to availability of vacancies)||After the admissions of KV students in class XI.|
|13||Last date of admission for class – XI.||30 days from the date of declaration of class-X results by CBSE.|
- List of children registered, list of eligible children, category-wise list of provisionally selected children, waiting list and subsequent lists to be compulsorily displayed on the web-site of the Kendriya Vidyalayas concerned, in addition to display on School’s Notice Board.
- If any of the dates happens to be a public holiday the next working day shall be treated as opening/ closing dates.
Please click here to view/download the PDF