Interest rates for Small Savings Schemes for the 2nd Qtr of FY 2021-22 from 01.07.2021 to 30.09.2021 shall remain unchanged
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
North Block, New Delhi
Subject: Revision of interest rates for Small Savings Schemes – reg.
The rate of interest on various Small Savings Schemes for the second quarter of financial year 2021-22 starting from 1st July, 2021 and ending on 30th September, 2021 shall remain unchanged from the current rates applicable for the first quarter (1st April, 2021 to 30th June, 2021) for FY 2021-22.
2. This has the approval of the competent authority.
Deputy Director (NS)
- The Finance Secretary, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, North Block, New Delhi.
- The Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs, North Block, New Delhi
- The Secretary, Department of Revenue, North Block, New Delhi
- The Secretary, Department of Financial Services, Jeevan Deep Buildkng, New Delhi
- The Secretary, Department of Posts, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi.
- The Chief General Manager, Department of Govt. & Bank Accounts, Reserve Bank of India, Central Office, Mumbai
- Reserve Bank of India, Central Account Section, Additional Office Section, East High Court Road, Nagpur — 440 001.
- Chief Secretaries of State/UT Govts.
- The Joint Director, National Savings Institute, New Delhi
Source: Click here to view/download PDF