Membership drive for Defence Civilian Medical Aid Fund (DCMAF) in the department
OFFICE OF THE CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS
NO.1, STAFF ROAD, SECUNDERABAD-500 009
- The CDA, IT&SDC, Secunderabad
- The Jt.CDA I/c, PAO (ORs) EME, Secunderabad
- The ACDA I/c, PAO (ORs) AOC, Secunderabad
- The ACDA I/c, AAO (Army) Visakhapatnam
- All GOs / SAOs / AOs / AAOs
- All Sub-Offices
- IT-Section (Local) for uploading in CDA’s website
Subject: Membership drive for Defence Civilian Medical Aid Fund (DCMAF) in the department.
Reference : HQrs Lr No. AN/VII/7089/DCMAF dated 28.09.2021
A Copy of Defence Civilian Medical Aid Fund (DCMAF), Min. of Defence letter No. F-268/DCMAF dated Sept 2021 is forwarded along with a copy of an application form for joining the fund, a copy of message from the Defence Secretary, Chairman DCMAF and a copy of poster on the existing benefits from DCMAF.
Every year the DCMAF is being observed to commemorate its establishment on 281h September 1953. The aim of this campaign is to encourage Defence civilian employees to enroll themselves for DCMAF membership and avail the benefits of the Fund. It has been providing financial assistance to members and their families in their hour of need on specified ailments.
In this regard, it is advised that virtual platforms may be utilized in the COVID-19 pandemic situation to spread the message and encourage the employees to enroll as members of the Fund to make membership drive a success.
Action taken in the matter may please be intimated at the earliest so as to render the report to DCMAF, MoD, New Delhi.
Please accord TOP PRIORITY.
CDA has seen.
Encl : As above
Defence Civilians Medical Aid Fund
Ministry of Defence
Room No. 137, E-Block,
Dara Shukoh Road,
New Delhi-110 O11.
CELEBRATION OF DCMAF WEEK 28th SEP TO 04th OCT 2021
- Like every year, this year also the DCMAF Week will be observed from 28th September 2021 to 04th October 2021 to commemorate its establishment on 28th September 1953.
- It is requested that special efforts may be made to motivate the staff working in Sections/Units/Estts under your administrative jurisdiction to join DCMAF and make membership drive a success. Message from the Defence Secretary, Chairman, issued on this occasion, a copy of Poster on the existing benefits from DCMAF and Application Forms for joining the DCMAF are enclosed for information and necessary action. You are requested to utilize virtual platform to create awareness campaign in the Covid-19 Pandemic situation for spreading the message for membership drive.
Hony Secretary (DCMAF)
Dy CGDA/CGDA HQ
Dir (IB & A)/OF Cell
PD (PC)/Air HQ
Dir, CPS/Naval HQ
DDG (CP)/AG MP- 4 (Civ)/Army HQ )
PD (Admin)/Coast Guard HQ
All Members of Managing Committee
Defence Civilians Medical Aid Fund (DCMAF)
(Application Form for Joining the Fund)
I hereby apply for membership of the Fund. My particulars are as under:-
|1.||Name of the Applicant|
|2.||Date of Birth|
|3.||Date of Retirement|
|5.||Token/I Card No.|
|7.||Complete Address of the Office Where Employed|
|8.||Present Level in Pay Matrix|
|9.||Details of Payment of Membership Fee:|
|By Demand Draft (DD):-|
Demand Draft No. ___________________ Dated _____________
(Drawn on _______________ for Rs. ______________ . in favour of “Defence Civilians Medical Aid Fund” payable at New Delhi.
Axis Bank, E-Block, A/c No. 007010100288156
New Delhi-110011 IFSC Code, UTIB0003328
Name Acct Holder: Defence Civilians Medical Aid Fund
- Please forward a consolidated single Demand Draft in case subscription is realized from two or more applicants.
- The applicant must deposit the subscription amount as per his/her Pay Matrix by Demand Draft or through NEFT and submit the Demand Draft/transaction receipt with the application.
Signature of the Applicant
|Level in Pay Matrix||Full Service (one time) Membership Fee|
|Annual (yearly) Membership Fee (in Rs.)|
|1 to 5||800||120|
|5 to 8||1200||200|
|9 to 12||1600||400|
|13 to 18||2000||800|
This application form shall be maintained by the office in which the member of the Fund is serving. In case of transfer this authority should also be sent to the Head(s) of the concerned Establishment (s) to effect further recovery of subscription from the members (other than the donors i.e. full service members)
For further details kindly see rules or contact at Porta Cabin Room No. 137, E-Block, Nirman Bhawan Post Office, Dara Shukoh Road, New Delhi-110011, Tele-011-23011185.
Source: Click here to view/download PDF