PCDA seeks proper justification of work for Honorarium for FY 2021-22
हर काम देश के नाम
भारत सरकार GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
रक्षा मंत्रालय MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
कार्यालय: रक्षा लेखा प्रधान नियंत्रक ( प. क.),सेक्टर-9,चंडीगढ
PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (WC)
SECTOR -9, CHANDIGARH Tel No.: 0172-2741611-14,EXT-217
FAX: 0172-2742552 E-mail: [email protected]
- The Officer In-Charge all sub Offices
- The Officer In-Charge, All Sections in Main Office
Subject: Honorarium for FY 2021-22
In order to consider the proposal for grant of Honorarium to Officers and staff by the Competent Authority under the provisions of FR-46 & Govt. Of India, Min. of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions (Deptt. Of Personnel & Training) OM No. 17011/3/97-Estt (Allowance) dated 17.07.98 circulated under CGDA No. AN/VII/7220/hon dated 13.08.98 as mentioned in CGDA No. AN/VII/7220/hon dated 19/09/2001, it is requested to provide proper justification of work which are purely occasionally or intermittent at your end for grant of honorarium along with the details of extra ordinary work done by each individual.
- Work performed in your Section/Office by the staff concerned which is occasional or intermittent in character or either so laborious or of such special merit as to justify the honorarium during the financial year 2021-22.
- Pendancy at the end of Month in respect of each task holder be taken into consideration.
- Whether any advisory note/warning letter issued to individual may also be taken into consideration while recommending the name for honorarium.
- The officer/staff remained habitual absent during the year may not be recommended for honorarium.
- The officer/staff who have joined after 31-12-2021 may not be recommended for honorarium. It is also requested to furnish the following information to this section latest by 31.01.2022 for those officers/staff who fulfil above mentioned conditions duly recommended by concerned GOs/Officer-in-charge through mail at [email protected]
|Name, Grade, A/C No.||Period of service rendered in office/section during current financial year (in months)||Recommended/ Not recommended||Amt already paid during the financial year||Hon. Sanctioned by the competent Authority||Remarks|
Note: – Officers/Staff who have been recently transferred in/out of section/office may be recommended for grant of honorarium and reasons thereof may be given.