Retirement formalities through virtual means : Furnishing details of retirees by 20th of each month to the Railway Board
भारत सरकार Government of India
रेल मंत्रालय Ministry of Railways
(रेलवे बोर्ड) (Railway Board)
The General Managers, All Indian Railways & PUs
CAOs, DMW/Patiala & RWP/Bela
(Kind Attn: PCPOs/CPOs)
Sub: Retirement formalities through virtual means.
In the Railway Board on the last working day of every month a retirement function is organized for the retirees. Such functions are also organized at the Zonal Divisional Level, PUs, Workshops etc. Off late due to the spread of COVID-19, these functions are not being held with physical gatherings.
2. It is felt that such retirement function could henceforth be held through Video Conferencing on the last working day of every month at 17:00 hours on an all India basis. All the Zonal Headquarters, Divisional Headquarters, Training Institutes and Workshops/PUs could participate to the extent possible by being connected to Railway Board.
3. The first such retirement function through Video Conferencing is planned on 31st of July 2020 and thereafter every month on the last working day.
4. At the venue of the Video Conferencing, all precautions social/physical distancing norms are to be strictly observed. Accordingly, all are requested to furnish the details of retirees by 20th of each month to the Railway Board in the format Annexed.
5. It may also be noted that Hon’ble MR, Hon’ble MoS(R) may join and address through video link depending on their convenience.
6. All are requested to nominate a coordinating nodal officer whose details may be furnished to Board.
|S.No.||Name of Officer
|Designation||Name of Railway/ PU/ Institute/ Workshop etc.||Qualifying Service||Remarks (Achievements, Special activities)|
Source: Click here to view/download PDF