Submission of AIPR under Rule 18 of Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964 – Deptt. of Post
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
Subject: Submission of AIPR under Rule 18 of Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964— reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this office letter no. 20-01/2021-SPG dated 17.12.2021 (Copy enclosed) vide which it was requested to submit the Annual Property Returns (AIPRs) by the Group ‘A’ officers of Department of Posts for the year ending 2021 (as on 01.01.2022) through IPR module of SPARROW Portal.
2. All the IPoS Group ‘A’ officers are now again reminded that AIPR module in SPARROW will get disabled on 31.01.2022, hence, no AIPR can be submitted after 31.01.2022. Non-submission of AIPR within the stipulated period/date leads to denial of Vigilance Clearance. Hence, it is requested to submitted AIPR for the year ending 2021 by 31.01.2022.
Encl: As above
Assistant Director General (SPG)
- Sr.PPS to Secretary (Posts) /PPS to Director General Postal Services.
- Sr. PPS/PPS to All Members, PSB/Addl. DG (Co-ordination).
- Sr. Deputy Director General (Vigilance) & CVO / Chief General Manager, Parcel Directorate / PLI Directorate/BD Directorate.
- All Chief Postmasters General/Postmasters General. (With a request to circulate copy of this letter to all IPoS/MMS Group ‘A’ officers in Circle)
- Director, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai National Postal Academy, Ghaziabad.
- CGM, CEPT Mysore
- Addl. DG, APS C/o 56 APO.
- Secretary, Postal Services Board/ All Deputy Directors General.
- GM (CEPT), Mysore, with a request to upload the order on India Post Website.
- All GMs/Directors, Postal Directorate/ BD Directorate / Parcel Directorate / PLI Directorate.
- All Assistant Directors General (ADsG), Postal Direcorate/ AGMs, BD Directorate / Parcel
Source : Click here to view/download PDF