Issuance of Annual Statement of GPF Account (CCO-9) for FY 2021-22 on the 1st April, 2022 – reg.
रक्षा मंत्रालय / Ministry of Defence –
कार्यालय, प्रधान लेखा नियंत्रक (निर्माणियाँ)
Office of the Principal Controller of Accounts (Fys)
१०-ए, एस. के. बोस रोड, कोलकाता – ७०० ००१
10-A, S. K. Bose Road, Kolkata-700 001
निधि अनुभाग/ (Fund Section)
No. F/I/50/Circular- 01
(1) The Director General of Ordnance (C & S), Kolkata-O1
(2) The Officers-in-Charge, Local Accounts Offices (Field Units)
Subject: – Issuance of Annual Statement of GPF Account (CCO-9) for FY 2021-22 on the 1st April, 2022: regarding.
It is brought to the kind notice of all concerned that like each year, this year also, the endeavour is to issue Annual Statements of GPF Accounts (CCO-9) for the FY 2021-22 on the 1st April, 2022 to the utmost satisfaction of all the GPF subscribers.
2. It is pertinent to mention here that consequent upon corporatisation of OFB wef. 01-10-2021, maintenance of GPF Accounts in respect of all the GPF subscribers on deemed deputation to the different DPSUs ie. of erstwhile OF employees, including the employees of OF Schools and Hospitals, have been started by this office. Due to this, the number of GPF subscribers has increased from approx. 7,000 to approx. 35,000 (i.e. five times increase in total number of GPF subscribers) whose Annual Statements of GPF Accounts are to be issued by
this office on the 1st April, 2022.
3. Therefore, it has been decided that the payment of advance/withdrawal from GPF accounts in respect of all GPF subscribers, whose GPF Accounts are maintained by this office, will be accepted / processed upto the 4th March, 2022 only so that all the GPF credits and debits can be reconciled with the records held at this end and also with the records received from the Field Units/DPSUs. This instruction will also be applicable for the newly formed Local Accounts Offices attached with the Field Offices and they will have to forward all the Debit Schedules to this office to reach before the 10″ March, 2022. It may be sent to mail id: [email protected] followed by hard copies.
4. The contents of this Circular may please be brought to the notice of all concerned for strict compliance.
(Raja Bhattacharjee, IDAS)
Additional Controller of Accounts (Fys)
The Sr. GM/GM of all DPSUs
(Under coordination of DG of Ordnance) — For information and necessary action please.
‘EDP’ Section — For uploading the circular on the website of the PCA (Fys), Kolkata, Main Office (Local)
(ANUP KR. PAUL)
Accounts Officer (Fys)
Source : Click here to view/download PDF