Extension of date of Finalization of e-APAR of 2020-21 through HRMS: Railway Board Order dtd 16.03.2022
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated: 16.03.2022
The General Managers
All Indian Railways/PUs
(As per standard mailing list)
Sub: Extension of date of Finalization of e-APAR of 2020-21 through HRMS — reg.
Vide Board’s letter dated 03.03.02022, under reference, the last date for completing the process relating to filing of APARs for the year 2020-21 was extended as follows:
|3||Review & Acceptance||20.03.2022|
2. Subsequently, various references have been received in Board’s office seeking extension of the timelines citing non-familiarity with the new system in completing the process. These requests have been considered in Board’s office and it has been decided to extend the timelines for completing all the processes of APARs for the year 2020-21 upto 15.04.2022. It is advised that no further extension shall be granted thereafter and action with respect to pending APARs may be taken as per the extant rule/procedure.
3. This issues with the approval of competent authority.
(Jaya Kumar G)
Deputy Director, Pay Commission-VII & HRMS
Room No. 163, Railway Board
Tele No. 011-47845125
E-mail ID: jaya.kumarg[at]gov.in
- PPS to PED/HR, for information of PED/HR :
- PCPOs/ All Zonal Railways/PUs
- General Manager/HRMS/CRIS (necessary action on the HRMS portal may please be taken)
- All Nodal Officers on HRMS
Source: Click here to view/download PDF