Empanelment of 13 Private Hospitals / Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Laboratories for ECHS : Decision taken in 31st Screening Committee
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Dept of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
New Delhi the 21st March, 2022
The Managing Director
Central Organisation, ECH
Near Gopinath Circle
Delhi Cantt —10
SUBJECT: EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS / NURSING HOMES AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES FOR ECHS
1. I am directed to state that in terms of the provisions of Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No. 22B(04)/2010/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011, 22B(02)/2013/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Oct 2013, 22B(02)/2013/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 24 Feb 2015 and 22B(02)/2020/WE/D(Res-1) dated 30 Jan 2020, it has now been decided by the 31st Screening Committee Meeting for enpanelment of Medical facilities with ECHS held on 03 Mar 2021 under the chairmanship of MD ECHS to empanel 13 Private Hospitals/Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Laboratories for different specialities and procedures as per the list attached in the Annexure:-
|Ser No||City||Name of Hospitals
|1||Bhopal||Krishna Cancer Hospital||Annexure 1.|
|2||Chennai||Radhatri Nethralaya||Annexure 2.|
|3||Gurdaspur||R P Arora Medicity||Annexure 3.|
|4||Jhunjhunu||Jhunjhunu Hospital||Annexure 4.|
|5||Kota||Birla Eye and Child Hospital||Annexure 5.|
|6||Lucknow||Astha Dental Solutions||Annexure 6.|
|7||Mahendragarh||Laxmi Narayan Hospital||Annexure 7.|
|8||Meerut||Jain Dental Clinic||Annexure 8.|
|9||Moradabad||CL Gupta Eye Institute (A Unit of CL Gupta Charitable Foundation)||Annexure 9.|
|10||Moradabad||Oracle Eye Care (A Unit of Pritha Health Care Pvt Ltd)||Annexure 10.|
|11||Noida||32 Dentz Clinic||Annexure 11.|
|12||Palwal||Guru Nanak Hospital||Annexure 12.|
|13||Pathankot||Raj Hospital||Annexure 13.|
2. All the terms and conditions including fixation of rates payable to empanelled
hospitals will be regulated under Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 22B(04)/2010/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011 and amended from time to time.
3. The rates for ECHS Hospital/Nursing Home, Dental Centres and Diagnostic Centres as approved by the Empowered Committee will be as per CGHS rates and will be notified by the Director, Regional Centre ECHS to all concerned including Polyclinics, SEMOs, CDA/PCDA and Central Organisation ECHS.
4. Empanelement of CGHS empanelled hospital is subject to this hospital providing proof of its being a CHS empanelled facility as on the date signing of MoA with ECHS.
5. CGHS empanelled medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period for which the facilities hold valid CGHS. The MoA will be extendable onece CGHS renew the MoA with the medical facilities.
6. NABH accredited medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period of validity of NABH certificate and the MoA will be renewed once the medical facility is issued revalidation/renewed NABH certificate.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
(1) PPS to Secy (ESW)
(2) PS to JS(ESW)
(3) JS & Addl FA(RS)
(4) CGDA, New Delhi
Copy Signed in Ink to :
Source : Click here to view/download PDF