Opening of new Kendriya Vidyalaya at IIT Bhubaneswar Campus, District-Khordha, Odisha – KVS Order dated 10.06.2022
केन्द्रीय विद्यालय संगठन
शिक्षा मंत्रालय भारत सरकार के अधीन स्वायत्त संस्थान
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
Under Ministry of Education, Govt. of India
मुख्यालय, नई दिल्ली/Head Quarters, New Delhi
18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg
New Delhi 110 016
Approval of the Hon’ble Minister of Education -Cum -Chairman Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, is hereby accorded to open a new Kendriya Vidyalaya in the, IIT Bhubaneswar, IIT Campus, Argul, Jatni, District-Khordha-752050, Odisha (under IHL Sector) with classes I to V (single section in each class) from the academic year 2022-23 with consequential growth based on feasibility.
The sponsor i.e. IIT Bhubaneswar, District-Khordha, Odisha will be responsible to provide:-
- Permanent Vidyalaya building as per the specifications of the KVS.
- 100% staff quarters to all the staff of the Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- All recurring & non-recurring expenditure including 15% Administrative over-head charges and future development expenditure.
The sponsor shall remit the budgeted amount of recurring/non-recurring expenditure in advance installments to the Deputy Commissioner, KVS, Bhubaneswar Region i.e. first installment in the month of April and second in the month of October for each financial year.
In case the sponsor fails to fulfill their commitment as agreed to, the Commissioner, KVS is empowered to reduce the number of classes / sections.
The admission to the Kendriya Vidyalaya will be as per the priorities / rules prescribed by the KVS from time to time for the KVs under IHL Sector.
The admission process for the academic year 2022-23, may be completed within 30 days from the date of issue of this order.
Assistant Commissioner (Admn.)
- PS to MoE-cum-Chairman, KVS New Delhi
- Sr. PPS to Secretary (SE&L), MoE-cum-Deputy Chairperson, KVS.
- Sr. PPS to Addl. Secretary (Institutions), MoE-cum-vice Chairperson, KVS.
- PS/EA to Commissioner, KVS, New Delhi
- The Joint Commissioner (Training.), KVS Hqrs with the request to issue staff sanction order as per rules.
- The Joint Commissioner (Acad.)/(Admn.)/(Pers.), KVS New Delhi.
- The Joint Commissioner (Finance), KVS, for information & necessary action.
- The Registrar, IIT Bhubaneswar, IIT Campus, Argul, Jatni, Knordha-752050, Odisha.
- The Deputy Commissioner, KVS All Regional Offices.
- The Deputy Commissioner, EDP Cell, KVS, New Delhi for uploading the order on KVS website.
- The Secretary, C.B.S.E., Preet Vihar, Delhi.
- The Director ZIET, KVS Gwalior. Mumbai/Mysore/ Chandigarh/Bhubaneswar.
- All Officers/Sections, KVS (HQ), New Delhi
- President/ General Secretary, KVS recognized staff Associations.
- Guard file.
Source: Click to view/download PDF