Payment of IDA at 190.8% to CPSE Employees wef 01-07-2022 for revised scale of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2007
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block 14, CGO Complex,
Lodi Road, New OR. 10003
Dated: the 06th July, 2022
Subject:- Board level and below Board level posts including Non-unionised supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)-Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2007 – Payment of IDA at revised rates-regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the para 6 and Annexure-II (B) of DPE’s OM dated 26.11.2008 wherein the rates of DA payable to the Board level and below Board level executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs have been indicated. The rate of DA payable to the executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs w.e.f 01.07.2022 for 2007 pay scales is 190.8%.
2. The above rate of DA i.e. 190.8% would be applicable in the case of IDA employees who have been allowed revised pay scales (2007) as per DPE O.Ms. dated 26.11.2008, 09.02.2009 & 02.04.2009.
3. All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India are requested to bring the foregoing to the notice of the CPSEs under their administrative control for necessary action at their end.
4. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India.
- The Chief Executives of Central Public Sector Enterprises.
- Financial Advisers in the Administrative Ministries/Departments.
- Department of Expenditure, E-II Branch, North Block, New Delhi.
- The Comptroller & Auditor General of India, 9 Deen Dayal Upadhayay Marg, New Delhi.
- NIC, DPE with the request to upload this OM on the DPE website.
Source: Click to view/download PDF