Empanelment of MAXCARE HOSPITALS, Gautham Nagar under CGHS, Hyderabad till 30.09.2024 under Continuous Empanelment Scheme 2022
Government of India
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Directorate General of CGHS
O/o The Additional Director, CGHS.
Begumpet, Hyderabad-500 016.
Dated : 09 -01-2023.
In pursuance of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare letter No.S.11011/09/2022/CGHS(HEC) dated 13th September 2022, the following Diagnostic Centre / Hospital has been empanelled under the Continuous Empanelment Scheme 2022 for empanelment of Health Care Organisations (HCOs), under CGHS, Hyderabad :
|S.No||Name of the HCO||Empanelled for|
M/s. MAXCARE HOSPITALS,
(A unit of Dhruva Vijaya Health Care Services) H. No. 3-240/1, GMR Complex, Market Road, Gautham nagar R. C. Puram Hyderabad — 502319.
|ALL the facilities available in the hospital except IVF and other Reproductive treatment facilities
Empanelment is valid upto 30.09.2024 or till further orders of the Directorate.
(A unit of Dhruva Vijaya Health Care Services)
H. No. 3-240/1, GMR Complex, Market Road,
Gautham nagar R. C,Puram,
Hyderabad — 502319.
Copy by mail to:
01)The Director, Dte. General of Central Govt. Health Scheme, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi — 110108.
02)The ADDG(Hars), CGHS, Dte. General of CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi — 110108.
03) Sr.CMO(HEC), CGHS, Nirman Bhavan, New Delhi — 110 108.
04) Sr. Technical Director, NIC, MOH&FW, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi — 110 108.
05) The Pay & Accounts Office, MOH&FW, C-2-C Wing, 1* Floor Rajaji Bhawan, Besant Nagar, Chennai-600 090.
06) The Sr.CMO(HAG) & Incharge, Hospital Billing Section, CGHS, KS Bhavan, Begumpet, Hyderabad.
07) The Nodal Officer, CGHS, Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam.
08) The Cashier, CGHS, K.S. Bhavan, Begumpet, Hyderabad.
09) NHA Portal : convergence.cons12[at] nha.gov.in ; hnqa.cons7 [at] nha.gov.in