Empanelment of MAXCARE HOSPITALS, Gautham Nagar under CGHS, Hyderabad till 30.09.2024 under Continuous Empanelment Scheme 2022
Government of India
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Directorate General of CGHS
O/o The Additional Director, CGHS.
Begumpet, Hyderabad-500 016.
Dated : 09 -01-2023.
In pursuance of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare letter No.S.11011/09/2022/CGHS(HEC) dated 13th September 2022, the following Diagnostic Centre / Hospital has been empanelled under the Continuous Empanelment Scheme 2022 for empanelment of Health Care Organisations (HCOs), under CGHS, Hyderabad :
|S.No||Name of the HCO||Empanelled for|
M/s. MAXCARE HOSPITALS,
(A unit of Dhruva Vijaya Health Care Services) H. No. 3-240/1, GMR Complex, Market Road, Gautham nagar R. C. Puram Hyderabad — 502319.
|ALL the facilities available in the hospital except IVF and other Reproductive treatment facilities|
Empanelment is valid upto 30.09.2024 or till further orders of the Directorate.
(A unit of Dhruva Vijaya Health Care Services)
H. No. 3-240/1, GMR Complex, Market Road,
Gautham nagar R. C,Puram,
Hyderabad — 502319.
Copy by mail to:
01)The Director, Dte. General of Central Govt. Health Scheme, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi — 110108.
02)The ADDG(Hars), CGHS, Dte. General of CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi — 110108.
03) Sr.CMO(HEC), CGHS, Nirman Bhavan, New Delhi — 110 108.
04) Sr. Technical Director, NIC, MOH&FW, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi — 110 108.
05) The Pay & Accounts Office, MOH&FW, C-2-C Wing, 1* Floor Rajaji Bhawan, Besant Nagar, Chennai-600 090.
06) The Sr.CMO(HAG) & Incharge, Hospital Billing Section, CGHS, KS Bhavan, Begumpet, Hyderabad.
07) The Nodal Officer, CGHS, Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam.
08) The Cashier, CGHS, K.S. Bhavan, Begumpet, Hyderabad.
09) NHA Portal : convergence.cons12[at] nha.gov.in ; hnqa.cons7 [at] nha.gov.in