Opening of new Kendriya Vidyalaya in the Deendayal Port Authority, Gandhidham, Gujarat under Project Sector
केन्द्रीय विद्यालय संगठन
शिक्षा मंत्रालय भारत सरकार के अधीन स्वायत संस्थान
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
Under Ministry of Education, Govt. of India
मुख्यालय,नई दिल्ली/ Head Quarters, New Delhi
18 संस्थागत क्षेत्र, शहीद जीत सिंह मार्ग, नई दिल्ली 110 016
18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi 110 016
Approval of the Hon’ble Minister of Education-Cum-Chairman, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, is hereby accorded to open new Kendriya Vidyalaya in the, Deendayal Port Authority, Gandhidham, District-Kutch (Parliamentary Constituency- Kutch), Gujarat – 370240 (under Project Sector) with classes I to V (single section in each class) from the academic year 2023-24 with consequential growth based on feasibility.
The Sponsoring Authority i.e. Deendayal Port Authority, District-Kutch, Gujarat will be responsible to provide:-
- Permanent Vidyalaya building as per the specifications of the KVS.
- 100% staff quarters to all the staff of the Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- All recurring & non-recurring expenditure including 45% Administrative over-head charges and future development expenditure.
The sponsor shall remit the budgeted amount of recurring/non-recurring expenditure in advance installments to the Deputy Commissioner, KVS, Ahmedabad Region i.e. first installment in the month of April and second in the month of October for each financial year.
In case the sponsor fails to fulfill their commitment as agreed to, the Commissioner, KVS is empowered to reduce the number of classes/sections.
The admission to the Kendriya Vidyalaya will be as per the priorities/rules prescribed by the KVS from time to time for the KVs under Project Sector.
The admission process may be completed according to the schedule of admission prescribed for academic year 2023-24 that would be notified soon.
(Shashi Kant Sharma)
Assistant missioner (Admn.)
- PS to MoE-cum-Chairman, KVS New Delhi
- Sr. PPS to Secretary (SE&L), MoE-cum-Deputy Chairperson, KVS.
- Sr. PPS to Addl. Secretary (Institutions), MoE-cum-vice Chairperson, KVS.
- S/EA to Commissioner, KVS, New Delhi
- The Joint Commissioner (Training.), KVS HQ with the request to issue staff sanction order as per rules,
- The Joint Commissioner (Admn.-l)/(Acad.)/(Admn.)/(Pers.), KVS New Delhi.
- The Joint Commissioner (Finance), KVS, for information & necessary action.
- The Secretary, Deendayal Port Authority, District-Kutch, Gujarat- 370240.
- The Deputy Commissioner, KVS (RO), Ahemdabad – with the request to take over the temporary building and ensure functional of the Vidyalaya w.e.f. 01.04.2023.
- The Deputy Commissioner, KVS All Regional Offices.
- The Deputy Commissioner, EDP Cell, KVS, New Delhi for uploading the order on KVS website.
- The Secretary, C.B.S.E., Preet Vihar, Delhi.
- The Director ZIET, KS Gwalior, Mumbai/ Mysore/ Chandigarh/ Bhubaneswar.
- All Officers/Sections, KVS (HQ), New Delhi
- President/ General Secretary, KVS recognized staff Associations.
- E.E. KVS (HQ) New Delhi
- Guard file.
Source : Click to view/download PDF