Change of accreditation of Saroj Gupta Cancer Centre & Research Institute, Kolkata : CGHS Office Order dated 27.04.2023
Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Office of the Additional Director
Central Government Health Scheme
6, Esplanade East (Gr. Floor), Kolkata — 700 069.
No. 51-542/CGHS/KOL/Empanel/Saroj Cancer/2022/4229-58
Dated — 27th April 2023
Subject: – Change of accreditation of Saroj Gupta Cancer Centre & Research Institute, Kolkata
As per the accreditation of NABH vide certificate no. H-2022-1086 valid from November 03rd, 2022 to November 02nd, 2026 & recommendation of the HCO empanelment committee of CGHS Kolkata, the accreditation of Saroj Gupta Cancer Centre & Research Institute, Kolkata has been changed to NABH from QCI recommended with immediate effect.
As per the scope of the NABH accreditation following services will be provided by the said HCO:-
Clinical Services — Anaesthesiology, Cardiology, General Medicine, Gynecological Oncology, Hemato-oncology, Medical Oncology, Otorhinolaryngology, Palliative Care, Radiation Oncology, Surgical Oncology.
Diagnostic Services — 2D Echo, Bone Densitometry, CT Scanning, Mammography, Ultrasound, X-ray
Laboratory Services — Clinical Biochemistry, Clinical Microbiology and Serology, Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Genetics, Haematology, Histopathology, Molecular Biology. Pharmacy — Dispensary
Transfusion Services — Blood Bank, Blood Transfusion Services.
- Nodal Officer / Authorized Signatory, Saroj Gupta Cancer Centre & Research Institute, Mahatma Road, Thakurpukur, Dist — 24 Parganas South, Kolkata, West Bengal — 700 063
- Dr. Leisha Dharan, Nodal Officer, MCTC, New Delhi with a request to upload the same in the concerned section of CGHS website.
- Mr. Chanchal Kumar, National Health Authority, 9th Tower-l, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110 001 ([email protected])
- CMO (RH-III), CGHS Kolkata
- All CMOI/Cs & Unit Heads, CGHS Kolkata
- Guard File.