Extension of last date for waiver on default fee on revival of a lapsed PLI/RPLI policy
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
(Directorate of Postal Life Insurance),
Chanakyapuri P.o. Complex
Sub: Waiver on default fee on revival of a lapsed PLI/RPLI policy-Extension upto 30.11.2023.
In continuation to this office O.M of even no. dated 08.06.2023, undersigned has been directed to convey approval of competent authority to extend the drive upto 30.11.2023 on the Similar conditions.
2. All the Circles are Once again requested to arrange to give publicity at Circle/Regional/Divisional/CPC level to boost up revival of lapsed policies during the drive and educate & sensitize the policyholders about the benefits of revival of lapsed policies. Circles to monitor the revival drive every 15 days and send monthly report to PLI Directorate.
3. Further, the drive may be given wide publicity through melas, printed media, social media, Pamphlets, notice boards, message over counter receipt etc.
This issues with the approval of competent ee
Additional General Manager (PLI)
Copy to: –
- PSO to Secretary (Posts)/ PPS to Director General Postal Services.
- PPS/PS to Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/Member (Banking)/Member (0)/ Member(P)/ Member (Planning & HRD)/ Member (PLI)/Member (Tech)
- AS&FA/Sr. Deputy Director General (Vigilance) & CVO/Sr. Deputy Director General (PAF)
- Director, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai National Postal] Academy, Ghaziabad
- CGM (BD)/CGM (Parcel)/CGM (CEPT)
- Addl.DG, APS C/o 56 APO
- All DDsG/GMs/Secretary PSB
- GM (CEPT), Mysuru, with the request to upload the order in India Post Website
- All Directors, Postal Training Centres/ Director, PLI, Kolkata