M/s Medway Hospitals, Chennai – Empanelment of Private Health Care Organizations (HCOs) under CGHS Chennai
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE
OFFICE OF THE ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR
CENTRAL GOVT. HEALTH SCHEME
No.A.III/CGHS/C/Emp of Hospt/2023/1806
Sub.: Empanelment of Private Health Care Organizations (HCOs) under CGHS Chennai.
In pursuance of Ministry’s O.M. F.No.S.11011/09.2022-CGHS(HEC) dated 13th September, 2022, consequent upon the recommendation of the committee, M/s Medway Hospitals, Chennai has been emplanelled under the Continuous Empanelment Scheme 2022 for empanelment of Health Care Organization (HCOs) under CGHS Chennai as per the terms and conditions of empanelment and the MOA signed between CGHS and HCO with effect from 4/8/2023 to 3/8/2025 or till further orders, whichever is earlier.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Health Care Organization||Contact Details||Empanelled for|
|1.||M/s. Medway Hospitals, No.9, 1st Main Road, Adjacent to SBI Bank, United India Colony, Kodambakkam, Chennai – 600 024.||Tel. No. 044 – 2473 4455
e-mail: info[@] medwayhospitals.com
Contact Person :
Ms. S. Revathy – 6383781011
Mr. C. Pasupathy – 9791160687
|All the facilities available in the Hospital as per NABH Scope of accreditation.
(Valid upto 8/2/2027)
- M/s. Medway Hospitals. No. 9, Ist Main Road. Adjacent to SBI Bank. United India Colony, Kodambakkam, Chennai — 600 024.
- All CMO I/c’s CGHS Wellness Centres / Polyclinics / CMS ‘MRC / B6 Unit. Notice Board.
- All Ministries / Departments in Government of India for circulation among Sub-ordinate / Attached offices.
- The Nodal Officer, M.C.T.C. New Delhi – 110 023.
- Pay and Accounts Office. Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Chennai.
- National Health Authority.
- Concerned Hospital Folder.
- Swamy’s Publishers (P) Ltd.. No. 236. R.K. Mutt Road. R.A. Puram, Chennai 600 028.