CGHS facilities to retired BSNL/MTNL employees – Revised mapping for determining CGHS subscription and ward entitlement reg.
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Telecommunications
New Delhi, dated 1st July, 2019
Subject: CGHS facilities to the retired BSNL/MTNL employees who are in receipt of pension from Central Civil] Estimates — Revised mapping for determining CGHS subscription and Ward entitlement.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Office Memorandum No. 4-12(11)/2012- PAT(Part) dated 31.08.2016 vide which CGHS facilities were extended to retired BSNL/MTNL employees who receive pension from Central Civil Estimates.
2. The rates of monthly CGHS subscription and entitlement of Wards in Private hospitals empanelled under CGHS have been revised with effect from 01-01-2017 by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare vide OM No. S.11011/11/2016-CGHS(P)/EHS dated 09.01.2017. This has necessitated corresponding revision in mapping of Pay & scales from IDA to CDA as circulated vide O.M. dated 31.08.2016.
3. Accordingly, Annexures to the said O.M. dated 31.8.2016 stand revised as enclosed w.e.f. 1.1.2017 to enable CGHS in deciding the rate of CGHS contribution and ward entitlement in respect of retired BSNL/MTNL employees who receive pension from Central Civil Estimates and avail CGHS facilities.
4. This issues with the approval of Member (Services).
Enclosures: As above
Assistant Director General (PAT)
Phone 011 2303 6245
All Principal CCAs/ CCAs of Department of Telecommunications.
Copy for information and further necessary action to:-
- Director (CGHS), CGHS, Sector-12, R.K Puram, New Delhi.
- Addl. Deputy Director General(HQ), Directorate General of Central Govt. Health Scheme, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.
- ACCA(Revenue), O/o CCA, Rajasthan Telecom Circle, Jaipur w.r.t Letter No. RDOT/82/CGHS facility/ 2018-19 dated 27.05.2019.
- Sr. PPS/PPS to Secretary(T)/All Members/Advisors/JS/DDGs of DoT for information.
Source: Department of Communications