Department of Posts : Grant of Advance- Special festival package to Government Servants.
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
[Establishment Division/P.A.P. Section]
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi -110001
Daled: 06 November, 2020.
- All Chief Postmasters General/ Postmasters General
- Chief General Manager, BD Dte/Parcel Dte/ PLI Directorate
- Director RAKNPA/ GM CEPT/ Directors of All PTCs,
- Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, R.K. Puram, New Delhi
- All General Managers (Finance)/ DAP/ DDAP
Sub: Grant of Advance- Special festival package to Government Servants.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure’s OM No. 12(2)/2020-E.II-A(Pt.) dated 04.11.2020 on the subject mentioned above for information and necessary action. This O.M. may be read alongwith the O.M. dated 12.10.2020, 13.10.2020 and 16.10.2020 circulated vide this letter of even number dated 13.10.2020, 14.10.2020 and 21.10.2020 respectively.
Assistant Director General (Estt.)
- PPS to Secretary (Posts)/ PS to Director General Postal Services.
- Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/ Member (P)/ Member (O)/ Member (PLI)/Member (Banking)/ Member (Tech)/ Member (Plg & HRD)
- AS & FA
- Sr. DDG (Vig) & CVO/ Sr. DDG (PAF)/ Director General P&T (Audit)
- Secretary, Postal Services Board
- Chief Engineer (Civil) Postal Directorate
- Budget / PA Wing/ C&A / STT Sections of Postal Directorate )
- SO (Admn.) with the request to upload on e-office portal
- All recognized Federations/ Unions/ Associations
- GM, CEPT for uploading the order on the India Post website
- Guard File/Spare Copies.
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi,
Dated: 4th November, 2020.
Subject: Grant of Advance -Special festival package to Government Servants.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM of even number dated 12th October, 2020 followed by SOP/instructions for DDOs vide OM of even number dated 13th and 16th October, 2020 on the above mentioned subject.
2. In this regard, all Ministries /Departments are requested to instruct the concerned Drawing & Disbursing Officers (DDOs) to ensure the disbursement of pre-paid UTSAV Card to the applicant Government Servants well in advance before Deepawali.
3. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
(Prateek Kumar Singh)
Deputy Secretary to the government of India
All Ministries /Departments of Government of India