Reimbursement of cost of ‘Pulse Oximeter’ for the family of COVID-19 positive CS(MA) beneficiaries
No. S.14025/43/2020-E HS
Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Department of Health & Family Welfare
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated: the 14th December, 2020
Sub:- Reimbursement of cost of ‘Pulse Oximeter’ for the family of COVID-19 positive CS(MA) beneficiaries.
In view of the current coronavirus disease (COVID-1 9) pandemic, all out efforts are being made by the Goverrunent to contain its impact by instituting measures at community as well as at individual level.
2. As measuring of oxygen saturation level is one of the most important parameters for monitoring the health of COVID-19 patients, it has been decided to reimburse the cost of pulse oximeter purchased by the beneficiaries as per the following conditions:
- i. CS(MA) beneficiaries, who have been tested positive for COVID-19 infection are permitted to purchase one pluse oximeter per family. In other words, in case there are more than one COVID positive cases in a family of CS(MA) beneficiary, they can claim reimbursement only for one pulse oximeter;
- ii. The reimbursement shall be claimed as per actual cost of pulse oximeter, subject to a ceiling of Rs. 1200/-;
- iii. The claim for reimbursement of cost of such pulse oximeter shall be submitted as per prescribed norms enclosing therewith a copy of the COVID-19 test report, to the concerned Ministry/ Department.
3. This OM is applicable from 16.06.2020, as in the case of CGHS beneficiaries.
4. This issues with the concurrence of Integrated Finance Division, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare vide concurrence Diary No. 2057 dated 14.12.2020.
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
Tel: 011-2306 2677
- All Ministries/Departments , Government of India
- PPS to Secretary (H&FW)/Secretary (AYUSH)/Secretary (HR)/ Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
- PPS to DGHS/AS&DG (CGHS)/AS&FA/AS&MD, NRHM/AS(H), MoHFW, New Delhi
- Director, CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
- Addl. DDG(HQ), CGHS, MoHFW, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
- AD(HQ), CGHS, R.K.Puram, Sector-12, New Delhi
- All Addi. Directors/Joint Directors of CGHS cities outside Delhi
- Rajya Sabha/Lok Sabha Secretariat, New Delhi
- Registrar, Supreme Court of India, New Delhi
- U.P.S.C. Dholpur House, New Delhi
- Office of the Comptroller & Auditor General of India, Pocket-9, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Marg, New Delhi.
- Integrated Finance Division, MoHFW, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
- Deputy Secretary (Civil Service News), Department of Personnel & Training, 5th Floor, Sardar Patel Bhawan, New Delhi
- Secretary, Staff Side, 13-D, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi
- All Staff Side Members of National Council (JCM)
- ED(H)/Planning, Railway Board, Ministry of Railways, Rail Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi – 110001
- Central Organisation, ECHS, Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi
- Chairman, Employees State Insurance Corporation, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Panchdeep Bhawan, C.I.G. Marg, New Delhi-110002
- UTI-ITSL, 153/1, First Floor, Old Madras Road, Ulsoor, Bengaluru-560008.
- Hindi Section, MoHFW, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi for providing Hindi version of this OM.
- Guard file.