RBE No. 119/2020: Permission to retain Railway accommodation at the place of previous posting by Railway officers/staff going on deputation to Rail Energy Management Company Ltd.(REMC Ltd.)
RBE No. 119/2020
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
No. E(G) 2020 RN 2-9
New Delhi, dated 31. 12. 2020
The General Manager/Director General
All Indian Railways/Production Units/RDSO-Lucknow
(As per Standard mailing list)
Sub: Permission to retain Railway accommodation at the place of previous posting by Railway officers/staff going on deputation to Rail Energy Management Company Ltd.(REMC Ltd.)
The request received from Rail Energy Management Company Ltd.(REMCL) to allow retention of railway accommodation at the place of previous posting to Railway officers/staff posted to REMCL on deputation basis has been considered by Railway Board.
2. In exercise of the powers to make reasonable relaxations in public interest for a class/group of employees, in all or any of the existing provisions regarding house allotment/retention, full Board have decided that retention of one quarter for use of REMCL in Delhi for Railway officer on deputation shall be allowed for a period of 2 years, on payment by the REMCL to the Railways, an amount equivalent to the house rent allowance admissible to the officer plus the flat rate of licence fee prescribed by the Railways from time to time in respect of the said Railway accommodation. The REMCL may, however, recover normal licence fee from the Railway employee.
3. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
4. Please acknowledge receipt.
Director Establishment (Genl.)
No. E(G) 2020 RN 2-9, New Delhi, dated 31.12.2020
- PFA, all Indian Railways and Production Units
- Joint Director (Finance) RDSO, Lucknow
- Deputy Comptroller & Auditor General of India (Railways), Room No. 224, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi (copy with 46 spares).
For Member (Finance)/Railway Board