RBE No. 118/2020: Permission for retention of railway accommodation for ADRMs posted to unpopular Divisions
RBE No. 118 /2020
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
No. E(G) 2020 RN 2-10 New Delhi,
dated 30. 12. 2020
The General Manager/Director General
All Indian Railways/Production Units/RDSO-Lucknow
(As per Standard mailing list)
Sub: Permission for retention of railway accommodation for ADRMs posted to unpopular Divisions.
The issue of retention of railway accommodation at the previous place of posting by ADRMs posted to unpopular Divisions has been considered by the Board.
2. In exercise of the powers to make reasonable relaxations in public interest for a class/group of employees, in all or any of the existing provisions regarding house allotment/retention, full Board have decided that General Managers of Zonal Railways shall be empowered to consider and allot quarters for ADRMs posted to unpopular Divisions (to be decided by GMs themselves) at the Zonal Railway Headquarters on a need basis.
3. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
4. Please acknowledge receipt.
Director Establishment (Genl.)
No. E(G) 2020 RN 2 – 10 New Delhi, dated 30. 12. 2020
- PFA, all Indian Railways and Production Units
- Joint Director (Finance) RDSO, Lucknow
- Deputy Comptroller & Auditor General of India (Railways), Room No. 224, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi (copy with 46 spares)