CGHS Rates for 21 Treatment procedures/ Investigations – O.M. dated 11-02-2021
Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Directorate General of CGHS
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated the 11th February , 2021.
Sub: CGHS Rates for 21 Treatment procedures/ Investigations in continuation of 2014 CGHS rates.
With reference to the above mentioned subject the undersigned is directed to draw attention to the Office Memoranda No S-11011/09/2019/Addl. DDG(HQ)/CGHS dated 14.01.2020 and 03.06.2020 vide which CGHS rates nave been notified by the Government for 15 and 25 investigations and procedures respectively for treatment at CGHS empanelled Health Care Organizations (HCOs) and to state that it is now decided to notify CGHS package rates for another 21 investigations/ treatment procedures as per the details given under and shall be treated as part of CGHS package Rates 2014.
|S No||Investigations/procedures/ implants||CGHS rate for NABL/ NABH Accredited|
|1||IL 6||Rs 1600/-|
|2||HR CT chest||Rs 2000/-|
|3||Fluid air exchange||Rs 5000 /-per eye|
|4||C3F8 GAS Injection||Rs 5000 /-per eye|
|5||Diurnal variation of IOP||Rs 1500|
|6||Silicon Oil inj||Rs 5000 /-per eye|
|7||ERM Peeling||Rs 7000 /-per eye|
|8||ERM Removal||Rs 3000 /-per eye|
|9||ILM Membrane peeling||Rs 3000 /-per eye|
|10||Punctoplasty||Rs 6500 /-per eye|
|11||Punctal plug(Collagen/Silicon)||Rs 4000 /-per eye|
|Rs 16000 /-per eye|
|13||Eye laser pulse therapy||Rs 3500 /-per eye|
|14||Glaucoma valve/Glaucoma Ahmed valve||Rs 15000/-|
|15||Malyugin Ring||Rs 10000/-|
|16||Globe exploration||Rs 10000/-|
|17||Scleral fixation Tissue glue||Rs 8400/-|
|18||Fibro optic Nasal Endoscopy||Rs 2300/-|
|19||Video Stroboscopy||Rs 5500/-|
|20||Video Bronchoscopy with BAL||Rs 10000/-|
|21||Sleep deprived EEG||Rate shall be the same CGHS rate of EEF/ Video EEG|
2. The rates for investigations from S.No 1 to S.No 21 are for NABL/NABH Accredited HCOs. The rates for non-NABL/non-NABH Accredited HCOs shall be 15% less.
3. The rates shall come into force from the date of issue of OM.
5. This issues with the concurrence of Integrated Finance Division, MoHFW vide CD No 2643 dt 08.02.2021.
- All Ministries / Departments, Government of India through cghs.gov.in
- All private healthcare Organizations empanelled under CGHS though AD, CGHS of concerned City
- Director, CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
- CGHS Desk-I/Desk-ll/CGHS-I/CGHS-Il, Dte.GHS, Nirman Bhawan. New Delhi
- Estt.I/ Estt.II/ Estt.III/ Estt.IV Sections, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
- Admn.I/ Admn.II Sections of Dte.GHS
- Addl. Director, CGHS(HQ) / Addl. Directors/Joint Directors of CGHS Cities/Zones
- Rajya Sabha / Lok Sabha Secretariat
- Registrar, Supreme Court of India /Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
- Under Secretary, U.P.S.C.
- Under Secretary Finance Division
- Deputy Secretary (Civil Service News), Department of Personnel & Training, 5th Floor, Sardar Patel Bhawan, New Delhi.
- PPS to Secretary (H&FW)/ PPS to OSD(RB)(HFVV), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
- PPS to AS&DG, CGHS /AS&MD, NRHM / AS (H) /DGHS
- Secretary, Staff Side, 13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi- e-mail [email protected]
- All Staff Side Members of National Council (JCM)
- Office of the Comptroller & Auditor General of India, 10 Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi