Circulation of Civil List of Officers from Indian Postal Service (IPoS) – Deptt. of Posts Notice dated 25/02/2021
F. No. 18-2/2020-SPG-I
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi
Subject: Circulation of Civil List of officers from Indian Postal Service (IPoS).
This is regarding circulation of Civil List of the officers of Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’ as on 01.01.2021.
2. A draft Civil List has been prepared incorporating all the changes in the various grade of Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’ that have taken place viz. superannuation of some officers, repatriation of some officers from deputation to Department, changes in the place of postings of some officers, fixation of inter-se-seniority etc. as per the information available in the Directorate. The same has been uploaded on the India Post website.
3. For the Civil List as on 01.01.2021 of IPoS Group ‘A’ officers, the format has been changed. A few new entries such as academic qualifications and photograph of the officers have been added. All entries are required to be checked by the concerned officers.
4, All the IPoS Group ‘A’ officers, are requested to go through the draft Civil List uploaded on the India Post website and provide their inputs/ comments on the information related to concerned officers, if any, by 08.03.2021 on email id [email protected] and [email protected]
Assistant Director General (SPG)
- Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts) / Sr. PPS to Director General Postal Services
- PPS/ PS to Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/ Member (Banking)/ Member (O)/ Member (P)/ Member (Planning & HRD)/ Member (PLI)/ Member (Tech)
- All Chief Postmasters General/ Postmasters General
- Chief General Manager, BD Directorate/ Parcel Directorate/ PLI Directorate
- Sr. Deputy Director General (Vigilance) & CVO
- Director, RAKNPA/ CGM, CEPT) Directors of all PTCs
- Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, New Delhi
- All Deputy Director General
- All Indian Postal Service (IPoS) officers on deputation
Department of Posts