Regulation of Vacation and Breaks for Session 2021-22 in view of Class X & XII Board Examination – Kendriya Vidyalaya Office order dated 04-03-2021
केन्द्रीय विद्यालय संगठन
शिक्षा मंत्रालय भारत सरकार के अधीन स्वायत्त संस्थान
18 संस्थागत क्षेत्र, शहीद जीत सिंह मार्ग, नई दिल्ली
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
An Autonomous Body Under Ministry of Education, Govt. of India
18, institutional Area, S.J. Marg, New Delhi-110016.
No.F.110334/1/202 1-22/KVS(HQ)/Acad. /1903-1937
Refer to this office memorandum No.110334/1/2021-22/KVS(HQ)/Acad. /7076-7112/dated 05/06-01-2021 vide which vacation and breaks for the academic session 2021-22 were circulated. In the light of forthcoming Board examination of class -X & XII w.e.f. 4th May to 11 June’ 2021 and requirement of teachers for invigilation and evaluation work, the already announced vacation /breaks were kept in abeyance. Now in continuation of this office memorandum dated 05/06-01-2021, it is informed that the vacation & breaks during 2021-22 in Kendriya Vidyalayas will be regulated as under:-
- Vacation/Breaks as per Office memorandum issued on 06-01-2021 remain unchanged.
- All teachers in the designated CBSE Examination Centers will be present in school from 4th May to 2nd June 2021. For this period, in respect of the days coinciding with the summer vacation schedule, credit of leave/s shall be done as per rules.
Further, CBSE is also likely to announce list of teachers for evaluation work in due course of time. Accordingly, all the teachers who are appointed as evaluators would: stay in the station and be available for the evaluation work.
For the examinations scheduled after 2nd June’ 2021, Principals may allot duty to local teachers as per requirement.
This issues with approval of the Competent Authority.
Deputy Commissioner (Acad.)
- The Deputy Commissioner, KVS all Regional Offices for circulation to all KVs under their respective Regions.
- The Director, All ZIETs.
- General Secretary, AIKVTA, 45-B, Mitra Nagar Colony, opposite Super Kind School, Ram Nagar Sodala, Jaipur(Raj.)-302019.
- General Secretary, KVPSS, HQRs, 78, Village-Teaesar, PO:Jaunti, Delhi-110081.
- General Secretary, KEVINTSA, KV No. 1 Kanchrapara, PO: Kampa-743193(W.B.).
- The Principal, KV Kathmandu.