Non-Functional upgradation for Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Services – DOPT OM No. AB.14017/30/2011-Estt.(RR) dated 16.04.2021
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
New Delhi, the 166th April 2021
Non-Functional upgradation for Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Services.
Reference is invited to para 1(iv) of this Department OM No.AB.14017/64/2008-Estt. (RR) dated 24.04.09 regarding Non-Functional Upgradation for officers of Organised Group ‘A’ Services. The details of batch of the officers belonging to the Indian Administrative Service who have been posted at the Centre in various grades were issued from time to time.
2. The details of the batch of IAS officers posted in the Centre in the grades of Additional Secretary as well as the date of posting of the first officer belonging to the respective batch is indicated in the table below for taking necessary action:
|S.No||Batch and Level in IAS||ACC order issued on||Batch of Organized Group ‘A’ service to be considered for Non-Functional upgradation|
|1.||1994 as Additional Secretary||25.03.2021||1992 & earlier w.e.f. 25.03.2021|
3. Hindi version will follow.
(J Sriram Murty)
All Ministries/Departments of Government of India
Copy to :
- The President’s Secretariat, New Delhi.
- The Vice-President’s Secretariat, New Delhi
- The Prime Minister’s Office, New Delhi.
- The Cabinet Secretariat, New Delhi.
- The Rajya Sabha Secretariat, New Delhi
- The Lok Sabha Secretariat, New Delhi.
- The Comptroller and Auditor General of India, New Delhi.
- The Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi
- All Attached Offices under the Mio Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions.
- Establishment Officer and Secretary, ACC (10 copies).
- All Officers and Sections in the Department of Personnel & Training.
- Secretary, Staff Side, National Council (JCM), 13-C, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi
- All Staff Members of National Council (JCM)
- All Staff Members of the Departmental Council (JCM), Mio Personnel, PG and Pensions
- Establishment (RR Division) (10 copies)
- NIC, North Block for posting on the website.
(J. Sriram Murty)
click here to view/download the PDF