Scheme for compassionate appointment — Relaxation of guidelines in the wake of COVID situation – Dept. of Posts
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi – 110 001
Dated: 27 May 2021
- All Chief Postmasters General / Postmasters General
- CGM, Parcel Directorate / PLI Directorate/CEPT.
- Director, RAKNPA
- Directors of all PTCs
- Addl.DG, APS, New Delhi.
- All GMs (Finance) / Directors Postal Accounts / DDAP.
Subject: Scheme for compassionate appointment — Relaxation of guidelines in the wake of COVID situation- regarding
In continuation to this office letter No.17-4/2018-SPG—II/PT-I dated 24.05.2021 and corrigendum dated 25.5.2021, following further instructions of competent authority are hereby issued: –
- In case due to restrictions on mobility of any of the member of CRC, the meeting of CRC will be conducted through VC by circulating the required documents; and minutes of the CRC meeting may be signed by circulation.
- In addition to the information as sought in annexure to the OM dated 24.5.2021 under reference, Circles may also submit following additional information as Part-3 in the following format:
3. Additional Information related to selected candidate:-
|SN||Name of deceased employee||Name of Division||Designation||Date of Death||Cause of death||Name of Appointee||Relation with deceased||Office of posting|
Click here to view/download PDF