Submission of Fresh/ Revalidated/ Extended Performance Bank Guarantee (PBG) to avoid suspension of empanelment – CGHS Order dated 27-05-2021
F. No. 10-1/CGHS/Gr.Cell/ 2021 /352-55
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Directorate General of Central Govt. Health Scheme
O/ o the Additional Director, CGHS (HQ)
CGHS Bhawan, Sector-13, R. K. Puram, New Delhi-110066
27th May, 2021
Sub: Submission of Fresh/ Revalidate / Extended Performance Bank Guarantee-reg.
It is to inform you that Performance Bank Guarantee (PBG) submitted by your Health Care Organisation (HCO) during empanelment has expired. Your HCO is still on the panel of CGHS but no fresh/ revalidated / extended Performance Bank Guarantee (PBG) has been received from you so far.
2. You are requested to submit the fresh/ revalidated / extended Performance Band Guarantee (PBG) to the undersigned, within 7 days from the receipt of this letter, failing which, your empanelment is liable to be suspended. Please ignore, if already submitted .
3. The old PBG will release.k>nly after receiving of fresh PBG.
(Dr. Arvind Kumar)
Addl. Director, CGHS (HQ)
- The HCOs empanelled under CGHS, Delhi, as per list attached.
- Sr. CMO, Hospital Cell, CGHS (HQ), Sector- 13, R. K. Puram, New Delhi-110066.
- Sr. CMO Hospital Empanelment Cell, Nirman Bhawan , New Delhi.
- MCTC for uploading on CGHS Website.