Guidelines in view of COVID-19 pandemic – Periodical Establishment Review of Post Offices
No. 25-03/2003- PE-I
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110 001
Dated: 28th December, 2021
All Heads of Circles,
Subject: Periodical Establishment Review of Post Offices – guidelines in view of COVID-19 pandemic.
In view of the decrease in transactions/business and overall reduction of workload of Post Offices due to prevailing COVID-19 pandemic, representations had been received from Circles and Staff Unions for revision of the guidelines for periodical establishment review of Post Offices.
2. The matter was examined in detail, and with the approval of the Competent Authority it has been decided to not undertake/conduct establishment review of all kinds of Departmental Post Offices for the year 2020 & 2021.
3. The establishment review of Departmental Post Offices may be undertaken from 01.07 .2022 onwards for which statistics may be taken w.e.f. 01.07.2021.
4. In view of the above, it is requested to take further necessary action accordingly.
Asstt. Director General (PE-I)
Tele: 011· 2304 4768
Letter no. 25-0312003-PE-I dated 28.12.2021
Copy forwarded to:-
- PSO/Sr.PPS to Secretary (Posts)/ Director General Postal Services.
- Sr. PPS/ PPS to Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/ Member (Banking)/ Member (0)/ Member (P)/ Member (Planning & HRD)/ Member (PLI)/ Member (Tech).
- Additional Secretary & Financial Adviser.
- All Postmasters General.
- CGM, BD Directorate / Parcel Directorate / PLI Directorate.
- Sr. Dy. Director General (Vigi.) & CVO / Sr. Dy. Director General (PAF).
- Director, RAKNPA / Directors of All PTCs.
- Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, New Delhi.
- Director General P&T (Audit), Civil Lines, New Delhi.
- Secretary, Postal Services Board/ All Deputy Directors General.
- All General Managers (Finance) / Directors Postal Accounts / DDAP.
- Planning Division.
- All recognized Federations / Unions / Associations (through India Post website).
- GM, CEPT for uploading the order on the India Post web site.
- ADG (Admn.) – for uploading the letter on e-office Notice Board.
- Guard File
- Spare copies.
Source : Click here to view/download PDF