Functioning of office during the operation of Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – PCDA order dated 07-01-2022
रक्षा लेखा प्रधान नियंत्रक (प.क.) चंडीगढ़-160009
Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Western Command),
Tel.No. :0172-2741611 Ext. (221)
E-mail: [email protected]
Subject: Functioning of office during the operation of Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Keeping in view the initial signs of surge in spread of COVID-19 cases, Ministry
of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, (Deptt of DoPT) has again issued necessary guidelines vide OM No. F.No. 11013/9/2014-Estt.A.III dated 3rd January 2022 circulated by HQrs office, Delhi No. Estt/3012/Circular/Vol.VIII/Covid dt. 04/01/2022. In the above context, it is enjoined upon all Officers and staff to ensure strict compliance of instructions on COVID appropriate behaviour issued by MHA, MoH & FW and DoPT from time to time.
- All officers/staff members shall cover their face with masks during office hours. No official/visitor would be allowed to enter office premises without face mask.
- Social distancing shall be maintained strictly by Officers/staff in office.
- Spitting in office premise is strictly prohibited.
- All Officers Incharge may exhort those officers/officials who are not vaccinated so far, to get themselves vaccinated at the earliest.
PCDA has Seen
[irp posts=”2077″ name=”PCDA: Functioning of office during the operation of Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus)”]
- The CGDA, Ulan Batar, Road, Palam, Delhi cantt-10
- PS to PCDA/JCDA/GOs
- All IDAS Officers under PCDA(WC) Chandigarh
- All Officer In-charge in Main Office, Chandigarh
- All Sub Offices under PCDA(WC) Chandigarh
- IT&S Sec. (Local) … with request to upload on PCDA (WC) Website.
Source: Click here to view/download PDF