Furnishing of Annual Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2021 (Position as on 01.01.2022) – PCA(FYS) Circular dated 30.12.2022
”हर काम देश के नाम”
प्रधान लेखा नियंत्रक (निर्माणियां) कार्यालय
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF
(प्रशा. 1 अनुभाग / AN-I Section)
10-ए, एस. के. बोस रोड, कोलकाता – 700 001
10-A, S. K. BOSE ROAD, KOLKATA – 700 001
No. 850/AN-I/IPR/Vol.-XVI Date: 30/12/2021
- The Officer(s)-in-charge.
O/o the Controllers of Finance & Accounts (Factories)
- AIL IDAS Officers in Main Office
- All Br. Accounts Offices
- All Sections in Main Office
- The RTC (ER) Kolkata
Subject: Furnishing of Annual Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2021 (Position as on 01.01.2022)
In accordance with the provisions of Clause (11) of Rule 18(1) of the CCS (Conduct) Rules. 1964. every Government Servant holding a Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ post is required to submit an annual return giving full details regarding the immovable property inherited, owned, acquired, held on lease or mortgage either in his/her own name or in the name of any family member or in the name of any other person. It has been prescribed in M.H.A., OM No. 25/10/55-Estt. (A) Dated 12th January 1956 that such returns shall be submitted in the prescribed form (blank proforma enclosed) in respect of the calendar year by 31 January of the next year. Accordingly, the Annual Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2021 (position as on 01.01.2022), in the prescribed form, may invariably be furnished in duplicate by 31st January, 2021.
2. Further it has been observed in the previous instances that Officers while furnishing their Annual IPR write “no change”. “same as last year” etc.. which do not provide basis for scrutiny and further linking. In this regard, it is requested to enjoin upon all the Officers under your Group Control to invariably furnish the full/complete detail of all the immovable property (ies) instead of above mentioned remarks till 31th January. 2022 showing position as on 01.01.2022.
3. It may also be impressed upon that in terms of DOP&T OM No. 11013/12/93-Estt. (A) dated 24th January, 1994, failure on the part of a Government servant to comply with the requirement of the aforesaid rule can form good and sufficient reason for instituting disciplinary proceedings against him/her. Strict action may be taken against officers. who fail to submit the return in time or furnishing wrong information. The DOP&T vide their circular No. 11012/11/2007- Estt.A dated 27th September, 2011 has notified that Vigilance clearance shall be denied to an officer, if he/she fails to submit his/her annual immovable property return of the year by 31st January of the following year. as required under Government decision under Rule 18 of the CCS (Conduct) Rules. 1964 and will not be considered for empanelment for senior level posts in Government of India.
4. It is requested to ensure that all officers have furnished the IPR duly complying above instructions before forwarding to this office for further necessary action please.
5. This may please be circulated to all concerned.
Encl: As stated
(Dr. K. Lalbiak¢hhunga)
Dy. Controller of Accounts (Fys.)
|For information please.|
|The required information may kindly be forwarded to HQrs Office under intimation to this Office.|
|For uploading the circular in the PCA (Fys.) website|
(Dr. K. Lalbiakchhunga)
Dy. Controller of Accounts (Fys.)
Source : Click here to view/download PDF