Suspension of empanelment of Stars Dental Clinic, New Delhi for six months due to fraudulent/malpractices – CGHS Office Order
File No. 6-82/CGHS (HQ)/Complaint Cell/2021 / 153-84
GOVT. OF INDIA
Office of the Additional Director CGHS (HQ)
CGHS Bhawan, Sec-13
Rama Krishna Puram
Sub: Suspension of empanelment of Stars Dental Clinic, A-14, D.K. Road, Mohan Garden, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi.
With reference to the above mentioned matter, the undersigned is directed to draw attention to the Office Memorandum No. S-11045/36/2012-CGHS (HEC) dated 01.10.2014, further added/updated till 26th November 2021 vide which Stars Dental Clinic, A-14, D.K. Road, Mohan Garden, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi was empanelled under CGHS w.e.f. 26.9.2018 and to state that Stars Dental Clinic, A-14, D.K. Road, Mohan Garden, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi was asked to submit reply to a Show Cause Notice issued regarding fraudulent/malpractices by producing fake cashless bill in respect of dental treatment of Smt. Kamla Joshi W/o Sh. Tara Dutt Joshi. However, the reply submitted by the clinic has not been found to be satisfactory and so it has been decided to suspend empanelment of Stars Dental Clinic, A-14, D.K. Road, Mohan Garden, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi from CGHS with immediate effect for a period of six months or till further orders.
(Dr. G.D. Paliya)
Additional Director, CGHS (HQ), Delhi
- The Proprietor, Stars Dental Clinic, A-14, D.K. Road, Mohan Garden, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-110059.
- All Ministries/Departments, Government of India.
- Director, CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
- Addl. DDG (HQYAII Additional Directors/Joint Directors of CGHS cities outside Delhi.
- All Pay & Accounts Officer under CGHS.
- Additional Director (HQ)/Additional Director (SZ)/(CZ)/(EZ)/(NZ), CGHS New Delhi.
- AD (Admn.)/AD (R&H)/JD (Gr.), CGHS Delhi.
- DDG (M)/CMO (SRA), Dte.GHS, MoHFW, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
- Rajya Sabha/Lok Sabha Secretariat, New Delhi.
- Registrar, Supreme Court of India.
- UPSC, Dholpur House, New Delhi.
- Office of the Comptroller & Auditor General of India, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi.