Centralized Digital Asset Register for use of all departmental and field formations of DoT
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Telecommunications
20 Ashoka Road, Sanchar Bhawan, New Delhi-110 001
Dated 06 April, 2022
Subject: Centralized Digital Asset Register for use of all departmental and field formations of DoT – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to convey that Secretary (T) has desired for creation of a Centralized Digital Asset Register (CDAR) for use of all the departmental and field formations of DoT.
2. In accordance with the above directions, Controller General of Communication Accounts(CGCA) is hereby entrusted with the task to create the CDAR. Under the purview of CDAR, all digital assets viz. IT networks, computers, laptops, printers, servers etc. pertaining to different offices/projects/DPRs/Labs under the control of DoT and its field formations shall be included.
3. The above assigned work to O/o CGCA will include inventorizing and accounting of digital assets, and accordingly DDG(A/cs) will be the nodal point for any issues, if required, at DoT HQs.
4. O/o CGCA may create a CDAR for use of all departments and field formations of DoT in next two months. Further, a progress report on creation of Centralized Digital Asset Register may be reported to Member (F) on a monthly basis.
5. This issues with approval of competent authority.
- Controller General of Communication Accounts(CGCA)
- DDG (A/cs), DoT HQ
- DDG (IT), DoT Hq.
Source : Department of Telecommunications