De-empanelment of Mahavir Jaipuria Rajasthan Hospital under CGHS Jaipur – CGHS O.M dated 10.06.2022
Govt. of India
Office of the Additional Director,
Central Government Health Scheme,
Kendriya Sadan Parisar “B” Block, Ground Floor, Sector 10
Vidhaydhar Nagar Jaipur302 039
No. CGHS/ JPR/ RPH&DC/2022-23(Admn .)/3576-95
Subject: De-empanelment of Mahavir Jaipuria Rajasthan Hospital under CGHS Jaipur.
Consequent upon complaints received regarding not providing credit facility to eligible CGHS beneficiary, Mahavir Jaipuria Rajasthan Hospital has been de-empanelled under CGHS Jaipur w.e.f . 11.06.2022. The hospital shall no longer be a part of the list of CGHS empanelled hospitals/Diagnost ic Centres for any purpose under CGHS.
The CGHS beneficiaries already admitted in the hospital prior to the issue of this order shall however be continued to be provided treatment at CGHS rate till completion of their treatment and their bills would be submitted to NHA portal.
- Mahavir Jaipuria Rajasthan Hospital, Milap Nagar JLN Marg, Jaipur-302018
- The Director, CGHS, Directorate General of CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110108.
- The Addl. Deputy Director General (HQ), CGHS, DG CGHS, NirmanBhawan, New Delhi-110108.
- The Sr. Technical Director, NIC, MOHFW, NirmanBhawan, New Delhi- 110108 with the request to upload this OM on the website of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and CGHS.
- All the Central Govt. Offices (situated at Jaipur, Ajmer, Kota, and Jodhpur).
- Accounts Section/MSD/ Monitoring Committee, CGHS, Jaipur.
- C.M.O. Incharge, CGHS, W.C. No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, Ajmer, Kota, Jodhpur & I/C Polyclinic, CGHS, Jaipur.
- Administration Section, CGHS Jaipur to upload the OM on the website of CGHS Jaipur.
- MCTC: email : [email protected]
- Guard File.
Source: Click to view/download PDF