Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 15th June, 2022
The Chief Secretaries of States / UTs
Subject: Extension of timelines for recording of PAR for the year 2021-22 in respect of AIS officers by the reporting / reviewing / accepting authorities – reg.
Sir / Madam,
In continuation of this Department’s letter of even number dated 27.05.2022 on the subject noted above, it has been decided with the approval of the Competent Authority to further extend the existing timelines for recording PAR for the year 2021-22 in relaxation of rule 5(1) read with Schedule 2 of AIS (PAR) Rules as indicated below:-
|Cut off dates|
|Blank PAR form to be given to the officer upon by the Administration Division/Personnel Department, specifying the reporting officer and reviewing Authority||1st April, 2022||–||–|
|Self Appraisal for current year||31st May, 2022||15th June, 2022||30th June, 2022|
|Appraisal by Reporting Authority||31st July, 2022||15st August, 2022||31st August, 2022|
|Appraisal by Reviewing Authority||30th September, 2022||15th October, 2022||31st October, 2022|
|Appraisal by Accepting Authority||31st December, 2022||31st December, 2022||31st December, 2022|
2. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, no remarks may be recorded after 31st December, 2022 in the PAR of AIS officers for the PAR year 2021-22, in accordance with the 2nd proviso of the AIS (PAR) rules, 2007, as amended from time to time.
3. The aforesaid relaxation is accorded as one-time measure only.
Under Secretary to the Government of ndia
Copy for information and necessary action to:
- All the Ministries/ Department of Government of India.
- The Ministry of Hoe Affairs, being cadre controlling authority for IPS, North Block, New Delhi
- The Ministry of Environment, Forest & CC, being cadre controlling authority for IFoS, Lodhi Road, Jor Bagh, New Delhi.
Source: Click to view/download PDF