Dearness Relief from 01.07.2021, 01.01.2022 & 01.07.2022 to SRPF beneficiaries in receipt of ex-gratia payment: RBE No. 42/2023 dated 13.03.2023
भारत सरकार/GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
रेल मंत्रालय/MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
रेलवे बोर्ड (Railway Board)
S.No. PC-VII/ 204
RBE No. 42/2023
New Delhi, dated 13.3.2023
The General Managers/ CAO(R),
All Indian Railways & PUs
(As per standard mailing list)
Sub:- Grant of Dearness Relief to SRPF beneficiaries in receipt of ex-gratia payment- revised rates effect from 01.07.2021.
A copy each of Office Memorandum No.1 -1/2020-E-II(B) dated 23.04.2020 of Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, DOP&PW’S, OM No. 42/07/2021 — P & PW (D) dt. 20.09.21 and 23.11.2021 and OM No. 42/07/2022 — P & PW (D) dt. 11.05.2022 and 31.10.2022 of Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions (Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare) on the above subject is sent herewith for your information and necessary action.
2. In pursuance of the enhanced rates of ex-gratia to the surviving SRPF(C) retirees issued vide Board’s letter No. F(E)III/98/PN1/Ex-Gr./3 dated 15-11-2006, para 1(i) of above mentioned DoP&PW’s O.M dated 20.09.2021, 23.11.2021, 11.05.2022 and 31.10.2022 may be read as under:-
“The surviving Group ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’ SRPF (Contributory) beneficiaries who had retired from service during the period from 01.04.1957 to 31.12.1985 and have been sanctioned enhanced slab-wise ex-gratia @ ₹3000/-, ₹1000/-, ₹750/- and ₹650/- per month respectively w.e.f 01.11.2006, in lieu of uniform rate of ₹600/- p.m are entitled to Dearness Relief at the following rates :-
|Date||Rate of Dearness Relief|
3. A concordance of various instructions and orders referred to in the enclosed office memorandum with reference to corresponding Railway instructions is indicated below :-
|S.No.||Para No. and Date of OM||No. and date of Deptt. of Pension & Pensioners’ welfare’s O.M.||No. & date of Corresponding — orders issued by Railway Board.|
|1||Para-1 of OM dt. 20.09.2021||MOF/DOE’s OM No.1/1/2020-E- II(B) dated 23.04.2020.||PC-VII/2016/I/7/2/3 dated 27.04.2020|
|2||Para-2 of OM dt. 20.09.2021||DOP&PW’&OM No.42/04/2019- P&PW(D) dt.03.12.2019||PC-V/2021/A/DR/1 dated 08.04.2021|
|3||Para 1(i) of DOP&PW OM : dt.20.09.2021||OM No.42/7/2021 P&PW(D) dt.20.09.2021||F(E)III/98/PN1/Ex.Gr./3 dt 15-11-2006|
4. Payment of DR involving a fraction of a rupee shall be rounded off to the next higher rupee.
5. It will be the responsibility of the pension disbursing authorities, including the nationalized banks, etc. to calculate the quantum of DR payable in each individual case.
6. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
7. Hindi version is enclosed.
DA: As above
(Sudha A Kujur)
Dy.Director, Pay Commission
Please click on the link below to read in hindi
Source : Click to view/download PDF