Completion of courses on Y-Break Yoga at Workplace, Orientation Module on Mission LiFE and Stay Safe in Cyber Space by all the government employees – DoPT O.M. dated 19-06-2023
File No. T-28/7/2021-iGOT
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Block-IV, 3 Floor, Old JNU Campus
Old JNU Campus, New Delhi-110067
Dated: the 19th June, 2023
Subject: Completion of courses on Y-Break Yoga at Workplace, Orientation Module on Mission LiFE and Stay Safe in Cyber Space by all the government employees-reg.
The undersigned is directed to say that the National Programme for Civil Services Capacity Building (NPCSCB) – “Mission Karmayogi” has been launched by the Government to promote role-based capacity building of civil servants, with the goal of offering a wide range of learning resources on the iGOT Karmayogi platform to enhance the knowledge, skill, and attitude of officials.
2. The iGOT Karmayogi platform has aggregated over 10.6 lakh users from various Government Departments so far and 520+ courses have been published, covering a wide range of competencies.
3. The month of June is witness to the celebration of the World Environment Day as well as the upcoming International Yoga Day. To mark the occasions and to improve awareness on pertinent current issues, the Karmayogi Bharat SPV has curated the following three short and highly practical courses-
- Y-Break Yoga at Workplace;
- Orientation Module on Mission LiFE; and
- Stay Safe in Cyber Space.
4. These courses have recently been onboarded on the iGOT Karmayogi platform. They will undoubtedly have a beneficial and useful impact on all Government employees in their professional and personal lives.
5. With an objective to establish awareness on health, environment and cyber safety at the workplace, it is felt that all government employees should attempt and complete these courses.
6. All the Ministries/Departments are therefore requested to widely publicize these three courses being offered on the iGOT Karmayogi Platform- https://igotkarmayogi.gov.in/ and to direct all officers/officials under them to complete the above mentioned three courses within the month of June 2023.
(Dr. Kartik V. Hegadekatti)
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
All the Secretaries of the Ministries/Department of Government of India
Copy to –
The CEO, Karmayogi Bharat for information.