Outreach Plan for submission of Anubhav write-ups – Opportunity to submit experiences while working with the Government through Anubhav Write-ups : Department of Post order dated 31.05.2023
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhavan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi -110001
All Head(s) of Postal Circles
Subject: Outreach Plan for submission of Anubhav write-ups — reg.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of Office Memorandum No. 4/4/2023-P&PW (CPEN) E-8805 dated 26.05.2023 on the subject cited above.
2. This is regarding ‘Anubhav’ portal which was launched by DoP&PW at the behest of the Hon’ble PM in 2015. The portal provides an opportunity for retiring Government employee to share their experiences of working in the Government and give Suggestions for improvement in governance. An annual Anubhav Award Scheme, to incentivize and encourage more retiring employees to submit their experience was started in 2015 and 50 awards have been conferred so far to selected write-ups. Anubhav Awards 2023 are tentatively scheduled in October, 2023.
3. DoP&PW has devised an outreach plan to encourage submission of high quality write-ups by retiring Central government employees/pensioners either 8 months prior to retirement or within | year of their retirement. The best 05 Anubhav write-ups will be conferred with Anubhav awards.
4. It has been accordingly decided by DoP&PW that an SMS may be sent to all the eligible employees/pensioners and content of the SMS is as under:-
“Central government employees can submit their experiences while working with the Government through Anubhav Write-ups from 8 months prior to retirement or up to 1 year after retirement. For more information, please visit:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuJ0SrMzwG0 DOPPW GOT”
5. It is accordingly requested to widely disseminate the above mentioned video in electronic format to ensure maximum participation in Anubhav Awards 2023.
Encl.: As above
Asstt. Director General (Pension)
Copy along with enclosures for necessary action to:–
- Sr. DDG(PAF), Dak Bhawan, New Delhi.
- CGM, BD&M Directorate, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi.
- CGM, PLI, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi.
- Director, RAKNPA, Ghaziabad.
- CE(Civil), Dak Bhawan,New Delhi.
- APS Directorate, West Block, R.K.Puram, New Delhi.
- CEPT- with request to upload on website. (You-tube Video)