Outreach plan to soon-to-be-retiring/retired employees, who are yet to submit their ‘Anubhav write-ups – DoPPW O.M. dated 26.05.2023
कार्मिक, लोक शिकायत तथा पेंशन मंत्रालय
पेंशन और पेंशनभोगी कल्याण विभाग
आठवाँ तल, बी विंग, जनपथ भवन
जनपथ, नई दिल्ली-110001
Sub: – Outreach plan to soon-to-be-retiring/retired employees, who are yet to submit their ‘Anubhav write-ups.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the subject mentioned above and to say that on the directions of the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, this Department had launched an on-line platform entitled ‘Anubhav for sharing experiences of retiring government employees while working with the Government by submitting their ‘Anubhav write-ups’. It is a scheme for retiring employees to showcase significant achievements made during their service period.
2. As per the Anubhav Awards Scheme, 2023, the retiring Central government employees/pensioners can submit their ‘Anubhav write ups’ either 8 months prior to retirement or within 1 year of their retirement. Best 05 ‘Anubhav write-ups’ will be conferred with Anubhav Awards in the ceremony, tentatively scheduled to be held in October, 2023.
3. Therefore, in order to encourage submission of high quality write-ups, an outreach plan has been devised by DOPPW and it has been decided that an SMS may be sent to all the eligible employees/ pensioners and their respective Associations. The content of the SMS is as under:-
“Central government employees can submit their experiences while working with the Government through Anubhav Wrie-ups from 8 months prior to retirement or up to 1 year after retirement. For more information, please visit’- https:/www. youtube. com/watch?v=GuJ0SrMzwG0 DOPPW, GOI “
3.1. The above video is also available on the official YouTube channel of the department i.e. DOPPW_India Official. Further, an E-mail on the same line may be sent to the target groups as mentioned in para 3 above.
4. In view of above, it is requested to widely disseminate the video through electronic means to ensure the widest possible participation in Anubhav Awards Scheme, 2023.
(Dr. Pramod Kumar)
Government of India
- Sh. D.K. Rai, Joint Secretary Establishment, Department of Defence, South Block, New Delhi-110011
- Sh. Deepak Peter Gabriel, Principal Executive Director (IR) Room No. 402, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi-110001, Ministry of Railways
- Ms. Roshni Sohni, DDG, Department of Telecommunications Room No. 1105, 11th floor, Sanchar Bhawan
- Sh. R.N. Bharti, Director (Establishment), Department of Posts Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110001