Grant of Pension to the Employees of the NVS who joined prior to 01.01.2004 – Disposal of Representations reg.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Ministry of Education
(Dept. of School Education & Literacy)
Government of India
B-15, Institutional Area, Sector-62
Noida – 201307 (Uttar Pradesh)
Website – www.navodaya.gov.in
F. No. 3-1/2018-NVS(Admn.)/232.
This Office is in receipt of representations/grievances/RTI etc. from various retired employees of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti on the following subject matter:
- Grant of CCS (Pension) Scheme, 1972 to the employees of NVS.
- Inclusion of retired employees in the proposal for extension of Annuity based pension scheme submitted by NVS to MoE.
2. Dealing with each individual representation etc. on the above subject matters is not feasible. Therefore, regarding Grant of CCS (Pension) Scheme, 1972 to the employees of NVS who joined NVS prior to 01.01.2004, it is intimated to all the concerned that, the matter has been taken up by NVS with the Ministry/ Government numerous times, however, the Government has not extended the pensionary benefits to the employees of NVS under CCS(Pension) Scheme, 1972.
3. Further, the matter has been taken up with Ministry of Education and Dept. of Expenditure (MoF) to grant alternate pension to the employees of NVS who joined prior to 01.01.2004, which is under consideration. The same would be intimated as per decision of Govt. of India.
4. With this, the representations in this connection, especially from the retired NVS employees stand disposed of.
This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
[Dr. Sameer Pandey]
Joint Commissioner (Admn.)
- All Wing / Section Heads, NVS Hars.
- The Dy. Commissioner, All ROs/NLIs
- The Principal, All JNVs- through NVS Website and concerned ROs.
- AC(IT), NVS Hars.- with a request to upload the same on the website of NVS.