CGA OM: Review of Work From Home (WFH) operations relating to processing of Government payments by PAOs/CDDOs
F. No. 3(2)/TA-II/2020/490
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Controller General of Accounts
Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan
GPO Complex, INA,New Delhi,
Dated, the 1st October, 2020.
Subject: Review of Work From Home (WFH) operations relating to processing of Government payments by PAOs/CDDOs— reg.
Reference is invited to this Office OM Nos.3(2)/TA-II/2020/173 and 174 dated 8.4.2020 in which measures were, earlier, taken by this Office for relaxation of CGA (R&P) Rules in order to ensure smooth payments by PAOs/CDDOs and to enable them to Work From Home (WFH).
2. It has been decided to withdraw the Work From Home (WFH) operations issued by this Office vide aforesaid OMs dated 08-04-2020 w.e.f. 1.10.2020 except in cases where the PAO’s or DDO’s residence come into a containment zone. Necessary orders in case of such an eventuality would have to be issued by the Pr.CCA /CCA /CA(IC)/ HoD concerned under intimation to O/o the CGA (A&FR Wing and Internal Audit Wing).
This issues with the approval of Secretary (Expenditure).
(Ashish Kumar Singh)
Dy. Controller General of Accounts
- All Secretaries of the Ministries/ Departments of Government of India
- All Financial Advisors of the Ministries/ Departments of Government of India
- All Pr. CCAs/CCAs/ CAs (IC) of the Ministries/ Departments of Government of India
- All Addl. CGAs/Jt. CGAs/ Dy. CGAs of office of the CGA
- DG (Government Accounts), Office of the Comptroller & Auditor General of India
- Office Copy
Copy for information to:
- Secretary (Expenditure)
- Controller General of Accounts.
Note: With reference to para 2 above, the name, designation, email IDs of officers in o/o CGA to whom intimation is to be sent with the approval of the Pr.CCA/CCA/CA(IC) is indicated below:-