Ensure 100% attendance in case of delay in processing claims / letters of more than 7 working days – PCDA seeking comments
Through PCDA (WC) Website
रक्षा लेखा प्रधान नियंत्रक (प.क.) चंडीगढ़-160009
PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS
(WESTERN COMMAND), CHANDIGARH-160009
Tel.No. :0172-2741611, E-mail: [email protected]
हर काम देश के नाम
No. AN/I/1041/Circular Dated: /01/2021
- OI/C AAO PAY [WC] DELHI CANTT
- OI/C AAO PAY [WC] JALANDHAR CANTT
- OI/C AAO PAY [WC] PATHANKOT
- OI/C PAO [ORs] RRRC DELHI CANTT
- OI/C PAO [ORs] 14 GTC SUBATHU
- All SAOs / AOs
Main Office [Local]
Subject: Functioning of office during the operation of Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19
The duty Roster system with the attendance of 50% staff on alternative day is being followed in this organisation as a preventive measure to contain the spread of COVID-19 and to observe COVID-19 protocol.
2. It has come to the notice that in some sections / sub-offices, there is delay in processing of claims / letters. Officers-in-charge were asked to ensure 100% attendance in case there is delay of more than 7 working days. However, notwithstanding the above instructions, some Officers-in-charge are not calling staff despite pendency.
3. It is, therefore, requested to offer your comments as to whether the duty Roster system in the office may be ceased inter alia ensuring the COVID-19 protocol. Your comments should be sent to AN-I section of Main Office / by e-mail at [email protected] on or before 11.01.2021.
Dy CDA (AN)
COPY TO :-
- THE PA TO PCDA, JtCDA & GO[AN]
- ALL IDAS OFFICERS [LOCAL]
(N C DOGRA)